Andy Little on Clyde last night

27 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Thoroughly enjoyed listening to him. Well spoken with a good knowledge of the Scottish game and what's going on down South too. Cannot understand how he is still without a club? 

because he was not a very good footballer?

Nice lad and speaks well of us but he was never a player that looked like he'd move onto anything big. 

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

because he was not a very good footballer?

A strike rate of over 50% is something that many players would love to have to their name. for me, this was the game that had everything. Not sure who the ref was that day, but it could easily have ended up as a seven-a-side game after 94 mins :-) Watch this - even with the sound turned off it makes me feel a foot taller :-) ..................... 

10 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

A strike rate of over 50% is something that many players would love to have to their name. for me, this was the game that had everything. Not sure who the ref was that day, but it could easily have ended up as a seven-a-side game after 94 mins :-) Watch this - even with the sound turned off it makes me feel a foot taller :-) ..................... 

Yeah Nicky Clark also scored a shit load in the lower leagues but is a brutal footballer.

Andy done well and will have great memories but at the end of the day he wasn't a great footballer.

23 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

wee bit disingenuous there with the strike rate stat, Andy lived the dream and was more than competent for SFL3 and League 1 but thats as far as his ability would carry him in a Rangers jersey, he'll have happy memories of scoring goals at a packed Ibrox

32 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

wee bit disingenuous there with the strike rate stat, Andy lived the dream and was more than competent for SFL3 and League 1 but thats as far as his ability would carry him in a Rangers jersey, he'll have happy memories of scoring goals at a packed Ibrox

Exactly. Got to remember where he was playing. If you look at McCoist's win ratio as a manager it's up there with any of the best managers in the world. Obviously stats don't always tell the full story though.

59 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Sone Aluko, rather good player

32 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Exactly. Got to remember where he was playing. If you look at McCoist's win ratio as a manager it's up there with any of the best managers in the world. Obviously stats don't always tell the full story though.

A McCoist team went unbeaten in League 1. Just shows that there are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

He is without a club because he's shite.

Let's not forget that he wasn't a young boy when we were relegated to the Third Division; him and Perry were 23/24 years-old and had hung around the reserves while younger, superior players like Ness, Wylde, McCabe and Fleck had surpassed them to the first team.

If he's lucky, he'll find part-time work in the lower leagues. If not, he'll go to the juniors. That's how poor a footballer he is and goals against guys who had spent the week working 9AM-5PM does not change that.

Him even being a "name" on the football phone-in or whatever it was sums-up Scottish football.