Rangers 20s v Aberdeen 20s

falkirkNS

Finishes 2 - 2 with Rudden and Burt scoring, Sheep scored a late goal to earn a point, Young Norris who i know plays for the Sheeps Academy team was playing and is 100% bear... Was looking for any updates but could`nt see nothing, just the wee guy text through.

Sure the usual good sources will post there full reports of the game

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

How do you get them typed up so fast ? it was up within minutes of the final whistle. 

I do it through the game. We get press accreditation so I (literally) have a full stand to myself on the opposite side from everyone else. Ill live tweet it and then at HT I'll write the first half up. As the games getting to the last 10-15 minutes I'll start writing up the second half and hope nothing happens that needs a drastic change to what Ive written.

10 hours ago, B1872 said:

Have we not got a lot of under 18s and even under 16s in our under 20s squad?

Aberdeen also had a young side. Neither side had over age players.

we fielded 5 x U19''s, 2 x U18's, 3 x U17's and 1 x U16

Aberdeen were 1 x U20, 6 X U19's, 1 x U18  and 3 x U17's

1 hour ago, Elfideldo said:

Aberdeen also had a young side. Neither side had over age players.

we fielded 5 x U19''s, 2 x U18's, 3 x U17's and 1 x U16

Aberdeen were 1 x U20, 6 X U19's, 1 x U18  and 3 x U17's

Is the young lad Gilmour ready for 1st team in your opinion considering you work for media side you must see a lot of the lad

1 hour ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

Is the young lad Gilmour ready for 1st team in your opinion considering you work for media side you must see a lot of the lad

Billy Gilmour is a real talent but he is only 15 and is nowhere near ready to play in Rangers first team. At 15 he would not be allowed to play in the first team anyway, he will not be 16 until June so its debatable whether he will ever play in Rangers first team.

I do not work for the media side, I'm just a fan that has always taken an interest in the youth sides and as the coverage on the official site was poor I started the blog. The blog is advert free and i have conciously kept it as a "Wordpress Blog", the number of hits I get makes no difference, I do not make a penny from it

52 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

Billy Gilmour is a real talent but he is only 15 and is nowhere near ready to play in Rangers first team. At 15 he would not be allowed to play in the first team anyway, he will not be 16 until June so its debatable whether he will ever play in Rangers first team.

I do not work for the media side, I'm just a fan that has always taken an interest in the youth sides and as the coverage on the official site was poor I started the blog. The blog is advert free and i have conciously kept it as a "Wordpress Blog", the number of hits I get makes no difference, I do not make a penny from it

Thanks for the great information you provide

1 hour ago, Elfideldo said:

You are a gent and a i for one appreciate every match report ?