Get To F*** Warburton.

Clemdog

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As long as King is there .We will not stop them .

We are now a joke. King brings nothing but baggage, but sad to say, many will still suck up to him.

Warburton deserves to go, but any new manager will just be a king man desperate for a job and little funds to improve the squad which pretty much to a man needs hunted. We are going nowhere under king and as for second place, I wouldn't put a pound on it. We are just not very good at all. In the manner king took power, one could say, we deserve the board we now have. We did make our own bed and by fuck are we not lying in it!

I did note the comment during the commentary on BT, that having stability off the park shows on the park, which I took as a clear dig at us as Hearts were pummelling us at the time. The whole fucking world knows we are not financially stable, but the only ones not to see it are the king fan boys on here. We are in for a very rude awakening.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We will need a whole fucking new squad, including a keeper and I make no apologies for it.

We were not beaten tonight, we were fucking humiliated. A team cobbled together over the January window by a fucking rookie manager who wouldn't be out of place coaching a fucking net ball team. Yet we had posters in here consistently making excuses for a clueless manager with talentless players, HIS  players. "They need time to bed in". "They've stepped up a division". Only fucking been together for over a year ffs, as we sit and know we are watching dross and yet, still fucking deny.

Warburton is a King man in body and mind. Both bullshitting liars and I Pray both of them get to fuck out of our country as any new manager picked by King, will just be another King man desperate for a job and toeing the party line.

We are on a road to nowhere with mr mendacious in charge.

:tu:

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Heavy pitch... 

He grew up playing in America. Going by both of our tours over there Hyndman will be happy to play on an actual football pitch ffs. 

Heavy pitch is an embarrassing statement to try and justify taking off your best player

He is making the club a laughing stock coming out with ridiculous comments like that , absolutely clueless.

1 hour ago, Jdee.rfc said:

I'm not saying who should be in charge but when u go back to the lift we got when Walter came back it's exactly what we need just now !! Warburton doesn't know his best team ...his team won't play for him ! 

It's hard to play for a manager that refuses to pick players on form and insists on playing the three stooges who are at fault for 90% of our goals.

Someone said in the match thread he is tactically inept that he simply cannot go to somewhere like Tynecastle, learn from the pummelling last time out and shut up shop and nick a 1-0 like the Sheep did there last month. It might be horrible to watch but sometimes performances like that are needed throughout a season. He has not solved the defensive issues we've had for 18months in Jan16, Summer 16 or Jan17. 

That's before we even consider our goals for column. Let me simply add to that by making these comments..."Dodoo, Waghorn and (wait for it)....£1.8m on Garner" Miller at 37 has to play every week and is our best striker - shameful.

He is finished.

He has never learned that you can't just go and play open football every game and forget about the opposition and basically hope for the best. 

I am at a loss for words as to how bad that was tonight, compounded by the fact that he actually took off his 2 new signings - one of whom got us back in the game - and replaced them with the same old shite.

He doesn't have a clue. 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Someone said in the match thread he is tactically inept that he simply cannot go to somewhere like Tynecastle, learn from the pummelling last time out and shut up shop and nick a 1-0 like the Sheep did there last month. It might be horrible to watch but sometimes performances like that are needed throughout a season. He has not solved the defensive issues we've had for 8months in Jan16, Summer 16 or Jan17. 

That's before we even consider our goals for column. Let me simply add to that by making these comments..."Dodoo, Waghorn and (wait for it)....£1.8m on Garner" Miller at 37 has to play every week and is our best striker - shameful.

the problem is we could not shut up shop we dont have the players to do that our defence cannot defend and always look like losing a goal and our midfield could not tackle a fish supper

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Heavy pitch... 

He grew up playing in America. Going by both of our tours over there Hyndman will be happy to play on an actual football pitch ffs. 

Heavy pitch is an embarrassing statement to try and justify taking off your best player

Waghorn looked like Bambi on ice and then on the same strip of ground Nicholson took the absolute piss out of us,heavy pitch my arse.

MW watching tonights game, considering substitutions and thinking "I'm taking Hyndman off, the pitch is heavy" should be extremely worrying if he continues in charge. Really worrying.  Team were a shambles and that's his decision for a sub to change the game?

Tavernier = shite defender who has been found out twice there, let alone rest of season,  Kiernan = just utter shite and only CB I've ever seen jumps lower than his original standing height,  Halliday = caught in possession is key areas regularly that leads to goals......his pals never get subbed.  I, more and more, suspect his subs are pre-arranged unless injury dictates.

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

the problem is we could not shut up shop we dont have the players to do that our defence cannot defend and always look like losing a goal and our midfield could not tackle a fish supper

Because he hasn't rectified an issue we've all seen for months.  team cried out for an experienced, proper CDM to be brought in - he brought 3 in and not one is fit or still at the club

As a layman you look at managers and think " they must know some thing about the game that makes them who they are" and some justify that.

Then you look at MW and you think "you actually don't know as much about football as I do".

I played the game for 40 years, I was never a pro but I know my football, and while I was prepared to give the useless cunt the the benefit of the doubt,  he proved tonight he knows about as much about football as my wife.

She's fuckin clueless  by the way.

"Way below the level acceptable".  That's the headline quote from Warburton on the Rangers website after the game.

It's not the first time this season.   It's only ranking as one of the most visible, alongside OF games.  It won't be the last.  Why?  Because Warburton shows time and again, and again, and again that he does not have what it takes to lead a Rangers team - even one filled with the mediocrity in this squad - to lift themselves as a team to fight for the jersey and the pride of being at Rangers.   It's beyond him.  That to my mind has been proved beyond doubt as this season has progressed.

In reality its Warburton that is way below the level acceptable.   When that dawns on him, as it surely must, then its time to find a job more suited to his narrow range of football management talents.   Instead of putting the development welfare and so on of young players first, or looking to deflect blame by refusing to take personal responsibility (he still masks the failings as being a collective group thing), he needs to put the Club and the Support first.........and look for something else to do soon so that a competent manager can be appointed.......if King can afford it.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

he's fucking raging. it's good to see he does care.

he also says he won't be blaming the pitch and apologised to us first and foremost.

It's really time to go thoufh

It's like Ally all over again 

He's passionate and wants us to be better but he can't do it

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

As a layman you look at managers and think " they must know some thing about the game that makes them who they are" and some justify that.

Then you look at MW and you think "you actually don't know as much about football as I do".

I played the game for 40 years, I was never a pro but I know my football, and while I was prepared to give the useless cunt the the benefit of the doubt,  he proved tonight he knows about as much about football as my wife.

She's fuckin clueless  by the way.

About football or because she married you? :mutley: