Message to The Board

LeeWallaceRFC

In the 80s we got change by staying away but sadly that is not an option due to the financial position we are in due to the last 4 years. 

Our only option is to show our anger as a support at Ibrox starting in Saturday 

Yes I know this is not the Rangers way but we have no other option 

47 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The fans have been loyal as fuck but maybe it's time to stay away, this board need to be shown they can't take our support for granted.

It won't hit them doing it this season, when the renewals are out that's when they'd feel the pinch m8.

Not into the personal abuse of the man, as he's a thoroughly decent person.

I reckon the board will keep him in place, if for no other reason than to keep the heat on him and off them.

I've said time and time again, the board have hung MW and the players out to dry.

If he goes in the morning I'll have no complaints. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Not into the personal abuse of the man, as he's a thoroughly decent person.

I reckon the board will keep him in place, if for no other reason than to keep the heat on him and off them.

I've said time and time again, the board have hung MW and the players out to dry.

If he goes in the morning I'll have no complaints. 

He's hung himself out to dry, the board didn't do the team talk,  make the subs or pick Halliday and Kiernan.

Stop defending him ffs, he's a rank manager 

Just now, The Godfather said:

He's hung himself out to dry, the board didn't do the team talk,  make the subs or pick Halliday and Kiernan.

Add Tavernier to that GF - he's just total shite but swans about as much as Halliday and Kiernan like they're Billy Big Baws

Just now, The Godfather said:

The board failed to land any of his first choice defensive targets in either of the last 2 windows. They are as culpable as he is. 

And I'm not defending him, tonight was an absolute disgrace. I'm just not laying all the blame (and personal abuse) at his door. 

47 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

MW is just a terrible manager full stop.

Forget all this has he been given enough money rubbish the guy is tactically inept. Not only does he have the 2nd biggest budget in the league but he's also 2nd highest paid as well.

£2m for a striker that's not even in the top 25 SPFL scorers right now, the mind absolutely boggles.

and he never was a prolific goal scorer 

Dave King flew in last week and didn't bother his slimey arse to take in one of our games. I wouldn't be holding out much hope for him making any sort of decision regarding our recent performances. Maybe the hairstyle, who magically reappeared tonight, will give him an update. We are a shambles on and off the pitch