Message to The Board

LeeWallaceRFC

Get this charlatan to fuck out of our club.

No Rangers supporter, or anybody else for that matter can defend the manager now.

Do we really need more threads? Yes. We've been humiliated for long enough.

If he's not been sacked by tomorrow afternoon, then the board can get to fuck as well. However, at this point I can't blame them for not providing him with the funding, I wouldn't trust him with my dinner money.

As has been said before, and nothing has changed, Rangers do not have the money to sack Warburton or the money to buy the kind of replacement we really need. Nothing has changed. We sit in 2nd spot and must defeat Aberdeen to stay there. Hearts will not sustain any kind of challenge. This is where we are.

MW is just a terrible manager full stop.

Forget all this has he been given enough money rubbish the guy is tactically inept. Not only does he have the 2nd biggest budget in the league but he's also 2nd highest paid as well.

£2m for a striker that's not even in the top 25 SPFL scorers right now, the mind absolutely boggles.

Either supply the investment needed or get to fuck! It's that fucking simple. If you can't afford to run us the give it to someone who can. All this pish just to say I own Rangers etc, get out of our club and take the useless bastard manager and his shitey squad with him.

7 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

As has been said before, and nothing has changed, Rangers do not have the money to sack Warburton or the money to buy the kind of replacement we really need. Nothing has changed. We sit in 2nd spot and must defeat Aberdeen to stay there. Hearts will not sustain any kind of challenge. This is where we are.

are you on glue, who's to say hearts wont mount a serious challenge, i dont trust us to finish 2rd nevermind second ffs

2 minutes ago, Malkster said:

''You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately... Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God,go!''..............Oliver Cromwell

Do one .................... Deansmeanzheinz 2017 

25 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The fans have been loyal as fuck but maybe it's time to stay away, this board need to be shown they can't take our support for granted.

This will happen imo.

Not as an organized protest but we wont come close to selling the same amount of season books as this year.

The fans have been dupes, lied to and treated like fools by King, and all those complicit in getting him in control.

He really should cut his losses and find us someone to sell his shares to who WILL invest the initial outlay required to get us back on top.

I want Warburton gone but if that happens it will be bittersweet as I'm positive the chancers in the boardroom will appoint Weir and Miller and nothing will change. 

The next managerial appointment will be our most important one ever and we really need to think this through every aspect from track records to budgets.