Captain Hilts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

If a player plays bad and shows no signs of improvement or ever learning from his mistakes you dnt go out and reward him with a new contract it's a simple as that. Another 1 of Warburtons failures!

Did Warburton negotiate the contract? A really simple question you seem unable to grasp the answer.

Warburton recommends to the football board. Its entirely the football boards decisìon whether they offer one. Not sure how you are thinking that MW does all the contract and transfer business?

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Did Warburton negotiate the contract? A really simple question you seem unable to grasp the answer.

Warburton recommends to the football board. Its entirely the football boards decisìon whether they offer one. Not sure how you are thinking that MW does all the contract and transfer business?

Nobody knows any of this , but we do all know Warburton has brought this whole squad of donkeys to the club. Sooner he's gone the better,

I never seen what happened so could be off the mark here but surely he realises how poor he's been & that fans get angry! Head down & into the players lounge instead of reacting to it & going looking for a square go! 

Dont get me wrong it's piss poor to abuse the guy in this situation but as a Rangers player he's got a bit of responsibility to walk away from incidents like this! Getting into scraps will do him no favours! 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Nobody knows any of this , but we do all know Warburton has brought this whole squad of donkeys to the club. Sooner he's gone the better,

Of course we know this. Its standard practice throughout football. Its been mentioned numerous times over the years that Rangers have a football board, you don't seriously believe MW does all the contracts thats insane. Just because you don't know doesn't mean nobody knows.

9 hours ago, Bluebear11 said:

Some of our fans are cunts. The same ones who racially abused Edu and embarrassed us on trips abroad. 

We have some really great bears in our support but we carry some scum.

Can't believe some of the people who liked this comment. 

When have the Rangers fans embarrassed us abroad? ... I can think of literally 2 incidents in about 20 years of trips that merit such a comment but I bet that's not what you will be referring to. 

Let's hear it.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Of course we know this. Its standard practice throughout football. Its been mentioned numerous times over the years that Rangers have a football board, you don't seriously believe MW does all the contracts thats insane. Just because you don't know doesn't mean nobody knows.

You don't know either but it doesn't stop you writing shite on here.

Like i said the one thing we all know is this clown of a manager has brought this whole sorry squad to the club.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can't believe some of the people who liked this comment. 

When have the Rangers fans embarrassed us abroad? ... I can think of literally 2 incidents in about 20 years of trips that merit such a comment but I bet that's not what you will be referring to. 

Let's hear it.

osasuna was police as was Bucharest against unirea

Just now, Rfc52 said:

osasuna was police as was Bucharest against unirea

Rangers fans embarrass us 100 times more on the internet and social media with stupid wee songs and campaigns and other crap than the Bears do abroad. They're fantastic. Like family. All looking out for each other and having a blast.

Idiotic comment. 

54 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Player shouldn't get abused when not on the park but this is all Warburtons fault because that silly cunt gave him a new deal! What exactly has he ever done to warrant 1? He's been shite since the day Warburton signed him! His not so magic hat must be covering his eyes because everyone else has seen that apart fae him. If someone offers u a good wage for a guaranteed 4 years or whatever it is ure going to accept it! Kiernan has only done what we all would've done. He's not in the wrong our imposter of a manager is. It's Warburton that should be getting the verbal not Kiernan! 

I would assume that an extension (and probably a wage increase) if we got promoted was written into his contract when we first signed him and it was triggered when we went up.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I would assume that an extension (and probably a wage increase) if we got promoted was written into his contract when we first signed him and it was triggered when we went up.

Yeah I think that's pretty common. Did it not happen with Warburton too at the end of last season? he promotion triggered an option in his contract that made him extend it by 1/2 years and went from 6k to 12k per week? 

Completely unacceptable if true and the club should ban any supporters involved but.......

This is another reason why MW needs to be removed ASAP fans are starting to get really angry about the shocking level of players that have been signed by the manager and the dire football we are watching.

It's about time he got told the truth, if the fans were simply saying "get your fucking act together, you are fucking pish right now" then he and more of the team should have been told the same

Dont care if he is with the wife or not, if it was physical or they appeared to threaten him then that's not on, don't know the full story or haven't read it

If he has went nuts and can't handle the truth then the blame goes to MW for wrapping them up with positive bullshit

9 hours ago, rbr said:

It started inside the members lounge about 20 feet from a mate of mine , he dudnt hear what was said , but Kiernan was raging and told the guy to go outside and they'd settle it , then security intervened and Kiernan left , said it was really poor .

Cheers mate. 

So one guy has a dig at Kiernan who  calls him out hand bags at dawn pish, but it turns into an angry mob. 

You couldn't make this shit up. ??

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

It's about time he got told the truth, if the fans were simply saying "get your fucking act together, you are fucking pish right now" then he and more of the team should have been told the same

Dont care if he is with the wife or not, if it was physical or they appeared to threaten him then that's not on, don't know the full story or haven't read it

If he has went nuts and can't handle the truth then the blame goes to MW for wrapping them up with positive bullshit

Somebody probably shouted "taxi for Keirnan"

He would have been raging because Warburton told him he was a superstar and superstars don't get taxis.

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

The most worrying thing about that article isnt the fact hes been verbally attacked. 'When the players return to training', its Tuesday now, and the players havent been to murray park since they drew 1-1 with Ross County? Horrfic if thats true.

Well spotted actually. 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Without even having to read this as soon as I seen the sun lol I knew the story would have been exagerated by they taig scum. 

I'm all for getting behind the players but after Kiernans performances all season he deserves to be told how shite he has been. He gets a great pay from us and we pay his wages. He should learn to deal with this in the correct manner. If I played for our great club and was performing like him I would have turned round and apologised to the fans and said I will prove them wrong and give my all in the next game. 

i don't even think half of they players at us just now appreciate how lucky they are to play for us and I dnt even think they understand what playing for rangers is all about.

as for fellow bears calling our own scum get a fucking grip. Some of our own fans are quick enough to turn on our own and these same fans are the same ones who get into bed with the Tims.

This all day long mate, if MW had tore into the team maybe it wouldn't have got to this