18 million invested already

eosmhdo

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Just dealing in facts mate. Fact is they have put in £14m, as it said in the accounts around September time. 

King is suggesting another £4m has come in since then.

Instead of shouting "ye talk shite!" away look at the accounts.

the question should be, why have we needed another 4million loan less than 6 months after taking in the highest amount of ST revenue we have taken since pre admin, how badly ran are we that ST money plus all additional revenue gained since St renewal time wasnt enough to get us by halloween

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Nobody said it pays for everything but it did keep the club alive , not anything from Kings pockets.

Both kept us going this season. Those £12-13m of loans are monies we couldn't generate from normal revenue streams. Imagine the state we'd be in if you took that money away and we had to actually build a team and rebuild the infrastructure and staffing levels at break even. 

3 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Both kept us going this season. Those £12-13m of loans are monies we couldn't generate from normal revenue streams. Imagine the state we'd be in if you took that money away and we had to actually build a team and rebuild the infrastructure and staffing levels at break even. 

You are hell bent on making King out to be something he isn't. All i said was the club would be dead if the fans never put millions in with season tickets and thats an honest fact. A loan gets repaid and probably with next seasons books bought by the fans and means King has put in the square root of fuck all.

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Soft loans are not investment. Fans have ploughed in far more than the board have. The club have spent about £3m on transfer fees in last 2 years and average £8m per season on wages. Pathetic for a club of our standing in the game. 

A soft loan is an investment

1 hour ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Garner and Barton alone are 4million. Then there's O'Halloran, Dodoo, Alnwick, Windass. Then wages on the likes of Kranjcar, Senderos, Rossiter, Hill.

All that before factoring in the new contracts given to Kiernan, Halliday, Tavernier and the likes. It's not difficult to see where the money went.

Warburton wasted a lot of money on a lot of shite. He wasn't good enough and he failed. Simple as that.

Spot on .

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

There was never going to be 30m investment even at that investment was going into auchenhowie and stadium (can't really tell if it has happened) then a modern football club structure of producing players then selling on 

Major shifty eyes

29 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

the question should be, why have we needed another 4million loan less than 6 months after taking in the highest amount of ST revenue we have taken since pre admin, how badly ran are we that ST money plus all additional revenue gained since St renewal time wasnt enough to get us by halloween

We just need someone to say the strip deal for the full house. 

King has put not one coin into Rangers

he bought shares from fuck knows where, he gave loans to turn to shares. Not what his campaign group claimed. 

Worse than politicians. 

42 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

We just need someone to say the strip deal for the full house. 

King has put not one coin into Rangers

he bought shares from fuck knows where, he gave loans to turn to shares. Not what his campaign group claimed. 

Worse than politicians. 

Seen more transparency at Westminster , at least they get found out eventually. This lot have closed the shop. Rangers men as well, my arse.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

You are hell bent on making King out to be something he isn't. All i said was the club would be dead if the fans never put millions in with season tickets and thats an honest fact. A loan gets repaid and probably with next seasons books bought by the fans and means King has put in the square root of fuck all.

The loan getting repayed? It's to be converted to shares. He's effectively invested in the share issue ahead of time 

33 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

The loan getting repayed? It's to be converted to shares. He's effectively invested in the share issue ahead of time 

And with the lack of investment can choose when the price is right to fuck off with a profit, just like last time . Sick of hearing he lost 20 m whom MIM paid that back allegedly. And even if it didn't he would be able to right of the investment as a bad one tax wise and lose fuck all. The mans lost zero from us imo and stands to yet again make a profit.

get him take fuck imo, Rangers man my arse

7 hours ago, PRW. said:

Nit picking. 

The 30m he originally stated WILL go in. Probably more.

The problem is a lot of people expected the 30m quoted to be spent within the first year and on transfers ,

the same people would be wanting kings head hung from the main stand if the 30m was spent on players and half proved Duds and there was no cash left after that 

the people giving king stick need to get real ,there isn't a queue of people wanting to invest 10s of millions in the club ,and king along with the 3 bears are doing what they can to get us going in the right direction

the onerous contracts will be cancelling out a significant amount of the cash put in by our main shareholders 

even id the cash was put in as soft loans ,it's still investment into the club to keep us at a semi competitive level ,a lot of fans baulk at the soft loans as investment ,but no person in their right mind would gift cash to any business when there is a leech like Ashley sitting there  that would benefit from such gifting of cash 

we can all sit and say,if I won the euro millions I would throw money at the club ,but in the cold light of day and the euro millions did come up very very few would throw millions at the club without some sort of recompense ie future shares when there was a billionaire that screws the club taking a cut of any future success 

56 minutes ago, Stroll_on said:

Couldn't agree more, his signings have all been terrible.

I like Foderingham and Waghorn, and I reckon if utilised correctly in a 4-4-2 then Garner could become a very good player for us.

However, that was one of numerous things that perplexed me most about Warburton. Why spend such a large sum of money on a player, and then through his own stubbornness refuse to adapt the system to suit his style? At the end of the day, the man was out of his depth and nowhere near up to the job. Thankfully we can now hire a new manager and move forward.

2 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I like Foderingham and Waghorn, and I reckon if utilised correctly in a 4-4-2 then Garner could become a very good player for us.

However, that was one of numerous things that perplexed me most about Warburton. Why spend such a large sum of money on a player, and then through his own stubbornness refuse to adapt the system to suit his style? At the end of the day, the man was out of his depth and nowhere near up to the job. Thankfully we can now hire a new manager and move forward.

I'm not convinced with foderingham and waghorn has done hehaw all season, I don't know why we spent 1.8 million on a striker who's scored about 105 goals in ten years, sure he might do us a turn if the team can actually play good but I just don't see it happening.