eosmhdo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The account showed 14m put in and they were released around September time. Go look at them.

Did they show how much he put in personally? He now says WE will invest when during the pitch to sell to us he said I will. That's the point, not fudged accounts but crack on believing his pish if you want. 

They're soft loans because they can't convert them into equity without shareholder consent. They tried to get it at the AGM but the resolution wasn't passed. 

The only way we're going to get money to spend these days is by increasing revenues and/or injections of cash from shareholders. The cash from shareholders can be for shares, come in as a loan or be gifted. If you're Dave King then why the fuck would you effectively gift X% of cash to Mike Ashley? You're only going to put it in as a loan or to increase your shareholding. If you can't increase your shareholding because you don't have authority from shareholders, it needs to be a loan. 

4 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Did they show how much he put in personally? He now says WE will invest when during the pitch to sell to us he said I will. That's the point, not fudged accounts but crack on believing his pish if you want. 

Pretty sure King put in around 4m of the 14m. Not sure what the figure stands at now.

He said in his "pitch" that he would probably be putting in 50/50 with the other investors. 

1 minute ago, Polo said:

They're soft loans because they can't convert them into equity without shareholder consent. They tried to get it at the AGM but the resolution wasn't passed. 

The only way we're going to get money to spend these days is by increasing revenues and/or injections of cash from shareholders. The cash from shareholders can be for shares, come in as a loan or be gifted. If you're Dave King then why the fuck would you effectively gift X% of cash to Mike Ashley? You're only going to put it in as a loan or to increase your shareholding. If you can't increase your shareholding because you don't have authority from shareholders, it needs to be a loan. 

So he can't personally pay a players wages or a transfer fee with no ties to the club then? Cause I think he can do that, it's been done before and is not a problem to do.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Pretty sure King put in around 4m of the 14m. Not sure what the figure stands at now.

He said in his "pitch" that he would probably be putting in 50/50 with the other investors. 

At the school I went to the 50/50 thing is not really working then is it?

10 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The account showed 14m put in and they were released around September time. Go look at them.

Garner and Barton alone are 4million. Then there's O'Halloran, Dodoo, Alnwick, Windass. Then wages on the likes of Kranjcar, Senderos, Rossiter, Hill.

All that before factoring in the new contracts given to Kiernan, Halliday, Tavernier and the likes. It's not difficult to see where the money went.

Warburton wasted a lot of money on a lot of shite. He wasn't good enough and he failed. Simple as that.

6 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

If i remember right King  had put in just under 4 million and the 3 bears the same..

2 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

So he can't personally pay a players wages or a transfer fee with no ties to the club then? Cause I think he can do that, it's been done before and is not a problem to do.

Seriously doubt you could do that. If you pay an amount on behalf of a club then it's basically an undocumented loan. The transfer documentation and player contract will all be in the name of the club  

Must be third party ownership implications as well. 

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

That's great it means we still have £46 Million left to collect.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Nit picking. 

The 30m he originally stated WILL go in. Probably more.

One mans nit picking is another mans facts. Don't want the guy to fail, fuck me we need the money. Just don't see it coming, wish I had your belief.

1 minute ago, Polo said:

Seriously doubt you could do that. If you pay an amount on behalf of a club then it's basically an undocumented loan. The transfer documentation and player contract will all be in the name of the club  

Must be third party ownership implications as well. 

Loan, loan, loan. He never promised loans, he promised cash and if it's gifted it's not a problem

10 minutes ago, Polo said:

Res 10 gives permission so your claim is incorrect