CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Big Al II said:

At lesst if McLeish only has until the end of the season he wont be able to fuck up by bringing his own players in.

I'm no McLeish fan but if you offer me McLeish until the summer with Frank De Boer taking over I'd say that's a result and best we can do maybe even punching a little given our current state 

Just now, TheLawMan said:

Craig Houston, spokesman for Club 1872, just confirmed on Sky that whoever is appointed will get his support and the support of 50,000 bears as he has full faith in the Board. :tu: 

Hes right tho what other option do we have other than to back the new guy whoever he may be... There is only a few men that could sell out ST tho and those are FDB and GVB and I think both could be got if we really wanted to time will tell I suppose  

4 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Craig Houston, spokesman for Club 1872, just confirmed on Sky that whoever is appointed will get his support and the support of 50,000 bears as he has full faith in the Board. :tu: 

That's alright then - I'm so relieved.

Be funny if they reappointed Warburton....

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Hes right tho what other option do we have other than to back the new guy whoever he may be... There is only a few men that could sell out ST tho and those are FDB and GVB and I think both could be got if we really wanted to time will tell I suppose  

Well this thread alone would suggest a number of people not backing Davies for a start.

But i guess the thing for me is the 100% faith in the board.  Might be pedantic, but given Club 1872 role in holding the Board accountable, should their spokesperson be on Sky saying he will back the manager and board no matter who they appoint ?

11 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Winning a treble and Helicopter Sunday was your most miserble time following Rangers? Your two brain cells must get very lonely knocking about in your empty head. 

Helicopter Sunday was my best time ever as a Rangers fan actually had tears of joy in my eyes I couldn't believe it! Lost count of the amount of times Ive watched it. Throw in the treble and last 16 in the champions league and basically I dnt give a shit about the bad times as every manager goes through a bad spell at some point but not all go through really good spells like he did with us. He's a rangers man he knows the club well and he will clinch 2nd place and see if he gets us into the Europa league group stages he will deserve the job full time. I'm not delusional were not in the best of positions now financially and we have a poor team so why would the likes of F.DeBoer want to come? If he was that keen he'd fuck his break and put his name in for the job! 

12 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Tbf to him hes a prick but is this what he's said?

"I have faith in the board to pick a manager and whoever that is they will get support from me and probably the other 50,000 that turn up at the stadium every week"

Rather than he has full faith in the board he meant it was his belief the board would get it right?

That's from the record BTW but they've took it from his TV appearance by looks of it

5 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Well this thread alone would suggest a number of people not backing Davies for a start.

But i guess the thing for me is the 100% faith in the board.  Might be pedantic, but given Club 1872 role in holding the Board accountable, should their spokesperson be on Sky saying he will back the manager and board no matter who they appoint ?

If Davies were picked until season end I'd be disappointed as I feel it's the wrong call but it doesn't mean I'd not support him in getting us going again. There's a difference between wanting something and supporting something you don't want.

if I was one of these liberal twats whinging about trump then yes I'd have my placard out ready for Davies being appointed but I accept that sometimes things don't go your way and you can't go crying like a little kid back to your mum everytime you don't get your way. That's the entitled shitebag generations job.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Jellybeans more like mongobeans 

whys people keep posting what he says on here? Guys a fantasist who (I think) got one thing right in 2 years of transfer windows and dozens of comments about inside info 

Reading follow follow when it was all kicking off the other night he appeared the next day giving it "mark leaving was in the pipeline for weeks" as if he was In The know the whole time . 

1 minute ago, TheLawMan said:

Do I think Davies is the best option for Rangers nope do I want him as manager of the club nope... Sadly however I aint in a position to influence such decisions so whoever the directors pick I'll need to back or unless you have an alternative ? 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Reading follow follow when it was all kicking off the other night he appeared the next day giving it "mark leaving was in the pipeline for weeks" as if he was In The know the whole time . 

Lmao easy to say after the event eh 

i heard months ago King doesn't like Warburton and wants McLeish but I never thought the board will have the balls to call their bluff and shaft them

which I liked ?

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf to him hes a prick but is this what he's said?

"I have faith in the board to pick a manager and whoever that is they will get support from me and probably the other 50,000 that turn up at the stadium every week"

Rather than he has full faith in the board he meant it was his belief the board would get it right?

That's from the record BTW but they've took it from his TV appearance by looks of it

That is what he said but no giving any benefit of doubt im afraid.

Also, when the reporter asked him "Who do you think should get the job".  His answer was "me" :lol: