Simon Jordan

scottyc06

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

That's fine but that isn't how you put it anyway, he is currently standing up for Rangers that will do for me.

Aye terrific. Another cunt that'll say a few snippets and do fuck all. Exactly what we need. Fed up of all these proactive cunts that do stuff around Ibrox ?

Shame he's a weapon cos I agree with his points 

2 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

I take you've had dealings with him in the past?

Being English I'm weĺl aware of his 'form'. 5 managers in 3 years and a misplaced arrogance that never endeared him to anybody. 

Fortunately (apart from Kevin Wilson in the end) all the pro football people I've personally encountered have been pretty spot on. Even Pete Winkelman (MK Dons) came across as a decent bloke (despite what AFC Wimbledon fans may think). 

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Being English I'm weĺl aware of his 'form'. 5 managers in 3 years and a misplaced arrogance that never endeared him to anybody. 

Fortunately (apart from Kevin Wilson in the end) all the pro football people I've personally encountered have been pretty spot on. Even Pete Winkelman (MK Dons) came across as a decent bloke (despite what AFC Wimbledon fans may think). 

I only asked as I seem to recall you saying previously that you had been a director at a club down south(may be recalling that incorrectly)

With you're username being RFC Eagle I took that as a Palace link and put 2 and 2 together

Just now, stu43rigger said:

I only asked as I seem to recall you saying previously that you had been a director at a club down south(may be recalling that incorrectly)

With you're username being RFC Eagle I took that as a Palace link and put 2 and 2 together

Wrong Eagles, not such a lofty perch. Been on the Board of a club and had some involvement in sorting out a loan deal through supporter funding. 

The Eagles I was involved in had a certain Jock Wallace in goal at one point and play in blue and white. Stevie Kinniburgh spent a season there too. 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

Wrong Eagles, not such a lofty perch. Been on the Board of a club and had some involvement in sorting out a loan deal through supporter funding. 

The Eagles I was involved in had a certain Jock Wallace in goal at one point and play in blue and white. Stevie Kinniburgh spent a season there too. 

You don't know a bloke called Steve Jackman do you eagle? Think he might have been part of your management team at one time recently. 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

Bedford Town, I googled big Jock there and never knew half the clubs he played for.

Proper fitba man and proper man.

6 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

You don't know a bloke called Steve Jackman do you eagle? Think he might have been part of your management team at one time recently. 

I know Steve he is at AFC Dunstable now. Cracking lad and such a shame how things have gone for him. I knew him when he was a fresh faced kid just starting at the club very decent footballer and a genuinely nice guy.

Can't speak highly enough of him and his other half, she helped the current club captain when he had a medical problem during the game the other week.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

I know Steve he is at AFC Dunstable now. Cracking lad and such a shame how things have gone for him. I knew him when he was a fresh faced kid just starting at the club very decent footballer and a genuinely nice guy.

Can't speak highly enough of him and his other half, she helped the current club captain when he had a medical problem during the game the other week.

Small world mate, I live in Buckinghamshire and know a few lads that know him, so have been out on the piss with him a few times. His Dad was also the chairman of an old club of mine. Absolute bang on in what you say, everyone says how much of a cracking player he was before things took a bad turn. 

Stevie Kinniburgh is also a quality lad by the way. I worked for Oxford United while he was there and he lived just outside of Bicester so often bumped into him in Tesco. He's involved at Kettering now I believe. Us Bears don't half cover some amount of the country!