Nowhere near

bordersbear

6 behind aberdeen and celtic with nearly double our points

disgrace and it's down to king

get him and the board to fuck

they made the decision to fuck about with murty whom almost all of us knew would not be good enough

he was no doubt hoping murty could do a job and save the lying cunt some money

KING & THE REST OF THE BOARDROOM DUG SHITE OUT

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

6 behind aberdeen and celtic with nearly double our points

disgrace and it's down to king

get him and the board to fuck

they made the decision to fuck about with murty whom almost all of us knew would not be good enough

he was no doubt hoping murty could do a job and save the lying cunt some money

KING & THE REST OF THE BOARDROOM DUG SHITE OUT

how did you know murty would not be good enough  for fucks sake the guy has had 2 games and one week  the players are shite no manager would get them better  they are too soft and have no heart

1 minute ago, billscott said:

how did you know murty would not be good enough  for fucks sake the guy has had 2 games and one week  the players are shite no manager would get them better  they are too soft and have no heart

How fucking clear do I have to make it?

No fucking experience

No fucking time managing a first team anywhere

I have been fucking saying for ages we need someone whom is an experienced pro

We don't have time for an ex player or someone like McCann to come in and manage, we do not have time to gamble - yet some dumb fucks are still going on about that type of thing as being the way forward.

History prevents the same mistakes being made again, it's madness to keep trying the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome.

Warburton has wasted all the budget we had. Weak mentality throughout. Wilson Keirnan Senderos Crooks Windass Halliday Holt Forrester O'Halloran Dodoo all not good enough for us. Buying already crocked players in Rossiter and Kranjcar. Buying an absolute tit in Barton. What a waste of money. The rest aren't much better too.

12 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

How fucking clear do I have to make it?

No fucking experience

No fucking time managing a first team anywhere

I have been fucking saying for ages we need someone whom is an experienced pro

We don't have time for an ex player or someone like McCann to come in and manage, we do not have time to gamble - yet some dumb fucks are still going on about that type of thing as being the way forward.

History prevents the same mistakes being made again, it's madness to keep trying the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome.

mate i agree with you  we need an experienced manager  murty was not the answer but warburton just left last friday you cannot produce people overnight  anyway i would argue that i dont think any experienced manager would get more out these players  i have said for ages we need more strenght and physicality in the team  everytime we meet a team like today who put themselves about we are fucked  we have a team of wimps and shit bags  they will not change overnite

Saw Murty's interview on Rangers TV and I hope the players are hurting as much from the result as he was on that interview. If some of them can't fight for this club then they should piss off. Total lack of fight in the first half and no bottle from the team