You know we've hot rock bottom when...

1 hour ago, Smile said:

They got the board they wanted in now it's excuse after excuse for them.

They will stand and watch us fall further and further down before they admit their board isn't worth a fuck, if they admit it ever. 

I can guarantee if some rich fucker rolled up to buy us the bedsheets would be out again. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Amoruso1 said:

rock bottom was playing in division 3, actually

This is Rangers bud . Rock bottom is seeing the beggars wipe their arses with us . And that is what they are doing .

No amount of camouflage and big man bravado is going to hide those facts .30pts .................It does not get any more embarrassing

Face this and we might actually begin to take stock of what an absolute  disaster this board in control  of us have been.

2 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

These threads are fucking depressing :headwall:

Go and be happy somewhere else mate .Watch some old 9in arrow vids .That may do the trick ..

Meantime in the real world and back in 2017 .................................................

21 hours ago, MasterD said:

He's just stating the obvious.

We're shite and in free fall.

1 win in 6 league games. We could quite easily not win any of our next 3 league games and be fighting it out for 3rd/4th.

No point in deluding ourselves any different.

Yep. No point in denying it.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They will stand and watch us fall further and further down before they admit their board isn't worth a fuck, if they admit it ever. 

I can guarantee if some rich fucker rolled up to buy us the bedsheets would be out again. 

Mate if we could get a better board in that would work for the benefit of Rangers then I'd be all for it.

The last 5 years showed me how many horrible cunts there really is out there in the business world, choking to fuck us over for a quick buck. 

This board may not be perfect but I know they ARE doing their best for us. I won't be campaigning to get them out when there is no gurantee of better coming/wanting in.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Mate if we could get a better board in that would work for the benefit of Rangers then I'd be all for it.

The last 5 years showed me how many horrible cunts there really is out there in the business world, choking to fuck us over for a quick buck. 

This board may not be perfect but I know they ARE doing their best for us. I won't be campaigning to get them out when there is no gurantee of better coming/wanting in.

How do you know they are doing their best? 

What if their best is what we witnessed in the last 2 years? 

If this was any other board the bedsheets would out and the doors getting kicked in again. 

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How do you know they are doing their best? 

What if their best is what we witnessed in the last 2 years? 

If this was any other board the bedsheets would out and the doors getting kicked in again. 

What do you mean? You don't think the board of Rangers fans are actually trying to do their best for us? 

Just now, PRW. said:

What do you mean? You don't think the board of Rangers fans are actually trying to do their best for us? 

Well if this is their best we are fucked. 

I will never trust a board of Rangers again their performance is all that matters, not that they claim to be bluenoses. 

Look at that, a question asked and answered you should try it sometime. ?

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Rangers fans . King and Murray .:huh:

ffs . No need to worry then . everything is fine then eh.

They are lying cunts of the highest order .

You are welcome to keep burying your head mate . To be honest ,you are still in the majority I'm certain .

But if I recall , DM was still in the majority for his final years , even after the  pitiful running of us, took us to the brink .

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rangers fans . King and Murray .:huh:

ffs . No need to worry then . everything is fine then eh.

They are lying cunts of the highest order .

You are welcome to keep burying your head mate . To be honest ,you are still in the majority I'm certain .

But if I recall , DM was still in the majority for his final years , even after the  pitiful running of us, took us to the brink .

I'm no arguing their case just because their Rangers men mate I just was wondering if he mean't they aren't actually trying their best for the club, which would be a weird thing to say. 

And your right re: the majority. Not always right, especially on forums. As Green, Ashley and co were adored on here. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I will never trust a board of Rangers again their performance is all that matters, not that they claim to be bluenoses. 

So you don't think they are trying their best then? 

I'm not saying their best is good enough, if you actually read my post I said if there were better businessmen out there that would be working for the benefit of Rangers then I'd take them. But I can't see any. 

So quick to jump down throats, chill out. 

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don't worry. There are always ways back to people who really cared about us, eh?

image.jpeg

21 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I'm no arguing their case just because their Rangers men mate I just was wondering if he mean't they aren't actually trying their best for the club, which would be a weird thing to say. 

And your right re: the majority. Not always right, especially on forums. As Green, Ashley and co were adored on here. 

See to be honest with you PRW .

With all the lies

broken promises

the secrecy

not defending our fans

not taking on our enemies after they nearly destroyed us

The non existent transparency in mostly everything

the cuddling up to the papers who completely lie about us

The list goes on and on .

Sometimes I really have to hit my paranoid   :duh: when I say to myself . These cunts are in  bed with our enemies so much .

They are maybe not  trying the best for our club ................

26 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Don't worry. There are always ways back to people who really cared about us, eh?

image.jpeg

That is just bollocks Keeps . Not many bears on here now, bar a few want these fuckers back .

That does not mean .Supporting this board is right  . I repeat

King and Murray are everything that is wrong about our club going forward

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Rock bottom? Ffs where you been the last 5 years. 

Been the last five years"? :duh: Ffs, I wish I hadn't put that heading now, as I'm just talking about this season only. Everything is fucking black n white on this site, with no in-between - people looking for cryptic clues that don't exist. I should have just put "The story so far 2016 - 2017", to eliminate any chance of it being misconstrued...or being called an attention seeker, tarrier, or any of that absolute shite. 

A former player makes a statement on the radio saying he thinks we might finish fourth this season, but implies it might be good enough to get us into Europe. Fair enough, but  I completely disagree with him. I'm probably in the minority of bears who still thinks we are more than capable of finishing a strong second. We've played well at home, at times, this season, and also played the vile dons off the park at their own ground too. Consistency has been our biggest problem, and away from home, we are simply not mentally strong enough to cope with teams having a real go at us, as if their very lives depend on it. But there's no way Aberdeen or Hearts are better than us. If our players can find it within themselves to carry their home form onto the away games, then we have a real chance of getting the second spot. And of course, this means a bit of extra money into the kitty too. Again, I know I might be clutching at straws, but I'm just trying to take ONE positive from this season. That's all.

42 minutes ago, PRW. said:

So you don't think they are trying their best then? 

I'm not saying their best is good enough, if you actually read my post I said if there were better businessmen out there that would be working for the benefit of Rangers then I'd take them. But I can't see any. 

So quick to jump down throats, chill out. 

Well if their best isn't good enough why keep them? 

Or is it simply let's just be pish as long as it's Rangers men pish it's all good. 

King & Mini aren't part of the solution they are part of the problem. 

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Or is it simply let's just be pish as long as it's Rangers men pish it's all good. 

Who we going to replace them with?

Like I said, if there is better options out there that would come and work for the benefit of Rangers then I hope they get in. But I'm not going to campaign to get the current board sacked when they're still far better options than what we've had for the past 5 years.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

A massive problem CB . Just mystifies me ,why so many can't see it

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Who we going to replace them with?

Like I said, if there is better options out there that would come and work for the benefit of Rangers then I hope they get in. But I'm not going to campaign to get the current board sacked when they're still far better options than what we've had for the past 5 years.

Like I said then just settle for pish. ??

If they really wanted the best for the club, they would be looking to find the best board members. 

Wonder how that search is going. ??