You know we've hot rock bottom when...

2 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

DJ on Clyde, tips the mhanks to win the Scottish cup, thus making sure "a fourth place becomes available to us", if required, to enable us to qualify for Europe! Seriously, FOURTH?!! As much as he will always be a Ranger's great, there's no frigging way we should be relying on 'them' to do us any favours at all this season, just so that we can stagger over the finishing line in fourth place!

I know this season has been one big calamitous fuck-up so far, but there's absolutely no way we are a fourth place team ffs! Like most bears on here, I thought we would be able to mount a series title challenge this season, perhaps just falling short at the end; but at least laying down a good foundation for next season, with the addition of a few decent signings in the summer (and a new manager!).

In the absence of an interim manager for the run-in, and putting Graeme Murty to the side for a second, surely to fuck the players can find the motivation and desire within themselves, to make sure we finish comfortably in second place this season, thus not having to rely on anyone? Or has 'fourth' now just become the trendy new buzz word for second this season?! ):

Well said and good name.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, PRW. said:

So many posts and threads giving it "we are footballs biggest laughing stock", "we are a joke", "we've hit rock bottom" etc. Over and over again, like people enjoy saying it.

Times are tough but give it a rest man, no cunt wants to read that pish.

I think negativity breeds negativity, after a drama or a shit result its best to give the bears den a wide berth or you will be rifling the cutlery drawer for the sharpest one.

3 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

DJ on Clyde, tips the mhanks to win the Scottish cup, thus making sure "a fourth place becomes available to us", if required, to enable us to qualify for Europe! Seriously, FOURTH?!! As much as he will always be a Ranger's great, there's no frigging way we should be relying on 'them' to do us any favours at all this season, just so that we can stagger over the finishing line in fourth place!

I know this season has been one big calamitous fuck-up so far, but there's absolutely no way we are a fourth place team ffs! Like most bears on here, I thought we would be able to mount a series title challenge this season, perhaps just falling short at the end; but at least laying down a good foundation for next season, with the addition of a few decent signings in the summer (and a new manager!).

In the absence of an interim manager for the run-in, and putting Graeme Murty to the side for a second, surely to fuck the players can find the motivation and desire within themselves, to make sure we finish comfortably in second place this season, thus not having to rely on anyone? Or has 'fourth' now just become the trendy new buzz word for second this season?! ):

If that scenario comes to pass . I will still want the scum to lose . No fucking way would be even deserve it . Nor would I celebrate it with these scumbags winning a treble

3 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Not sure what your point is called but it's called harsh reality. The playing we're playing the now we'll do well to finish in 3rd ffs. Also ripping into a Rangers Legend (DJ) is not wise...

And who is going to overtake us? Hearts are shite. Cathro managed a win over us in disarray and 10 men Motherwell, hasn't managed much else. Only threat are St. Johnstone and it's still pretty unlikely they can hit the required consistency to overtake us.

19 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Not sure what your point is called but it's called harsh reality. The playing we're playing the now we'll do well to finish in 3rd ffs. Also ripping into a Rangers Legend (DJ) is not wise...

I think you meant "the way we're playing just now" ?? Fair enough, I accept that. But I don't accept that I'm dissing a Ger's legend. I'm simply paraphrasing a comment he made on Clyde - his words, not mine. Hardly "ripping into him" ffs.

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

In August I was hoping for 1st. In September I thought that 2nd place wouldn't be too bad. There's no way I want them bastards doing any favours for us. I'd rather not play in Europe.

Let's get this straight, we finish 4th, the tims  play hibs in final and only a tim victory gets us into Europe yet your looking for a hibs win ?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

If that scenario comes to pass . I will still want the scum to lose . No fucking way would be even deserve it . Nor would I celebrate it with these scumbags winning a treble

I couldn't give a fuck for the tims, and I also couldn't give a fuck how we do it .European football is another vital step along the road to being Rangers again and we need the cash ,end of. If the worst comes to the worst and the tims do gain us a place in Europe the I'll swallow my pride and grab the place with both hands.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't even contemplate a situation where I want them to win a cup so that we scrape a place in Europe.

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I can't believe that a discussion about finishing in the top 4 is being called 'rock bottom' within five years of everything this club went through.

Can't tell if it's short term thinking or just people being fucking morons. Perspective.

Short term horizons in football.

Look no further than Leicester City.

Relegation favourites, to champions, to relegation favourites, in half the time we've been struggling.

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I can't believe that a discussion about finishing in the top 4 is being called 'rock bottom' within five years of everything this club went through.

Can't tell if it's short term thinking or just people being fucking morons. Perspective.

Exactly. Weve hit more rock bottoms than dwayne johnson

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I couldn't give a fuck for the tims, and I also couldn't give a fuck how we do it .European football is another vital step along the road to being Rangers again and we need the cash ,end of. If the worst comes to the worst and the tims do gain us a place in Europe the I'll swallow my pride and grab the place with both hands.

Good for you 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

There waa nothing better than a climb  to the top of the mountain.

No one in the beginning thought we would be falling down the slippery slope to nowhere when we got near the summit 

I honestly think that's how many bears feel now ..Morons them bears eh ?

2 hours ago, spanther22 said:

DJ is younger than Graeme Souness.

Another piece of trivia is that DJ was the first player Souness 'released' when he came in at Rangers.

Probably safe to say it was because there was no chance of him ever being fit enough for Souness' standards.

Although at the time when Souness was 33, he was still infinitely fitter than guys ten years his junior like McCoist, Fleck, McMinn, Durrant and Derek Ferguson.

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Let's get this straight, we finish 4th, the tims  play hibs in final and only a tim victory gets us into Europe yet your looking for a hibs win ?

Hoping the Taigs win a trophy which in turn wins the treble is fucking shite, absolutely fucking no chance.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hoping the Taigs win a trophy which in turn wins the treble is fucking shite, absolutely fucking no chance.

Passing up European football with the state our club is in "fucking shite". Rangers come FIRST and LAST with me and I couldn't give a flying fuck about the tims. They've shown their obsession and hatred of all things Rangers but unlike them I love my club more than I hate theirs.

9 hours ago, PRW. said:

So many posts and threads giving it "we are footballs biggest laughing stock", "we are a joke", "we've hit rock bottom" etc. Over and over again, like people enjoy saying it.

Times are tough but give it a rest man, no cunt wants to read that pish.

Some may not like to read it and others may stick their heads in the sand and try to ignore but the truth is the team is playing like they've all just scoffed a Sutton United reserve goalkeeper's pie before running on to the field.

They can't defend, sometimes struggle to pass out of midfield and couldn't score if they were on a weekend in Amsterdam.

It's depressing but at the moment we're shit.

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's reality.

I wouldn't bet against the bheasts winning it. In our current form and managerial debacle, I'm not confident we'll maintain third let alone get second.

It's painful to hear but he's not saying something far fetched.

We're a fucking shambles.

My biggest concern is those depraved, child abusing fucks to hammer us at Porkheid, memorable style.