You know we've hot rock bottom when...

6 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Let's get this straight, we finish 4th, the tims  play hibs in final and only a tim victory gets us into Europe yet your looking for a hibs win ?

I'd be cheering for the referee, shouting at him to get his cards out, and wanting both teams to lose.

Both of those set of fans are getting too arrogant, and need slapped down into their rightful place, beneath us, the sooner the better for me.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, PRW. said:

So many posts and threads giving it "we are footballs biggest laughing stock", "we are a joke", "we've hit rock bottom" etc. Over and over again, like people enjoy saying it.

Times are tough but give it a rest man, no cunt wants to read that pish.

Aye we will just read you and your mates version of the world where everything is ticketyboo and the 'good guys' are in charge. Back in the real world the place is an absolute disgrace and those in charge have proved, once again, that they are not fit for purpose.

10 minutes ago, thehost said:

Aye we will just read you and your mates version of the world where everything is ticketyboo and the 'good guys' are in charge. Back in the real world the place is an absolute disgrace and those in charge have proved, once again, that they are not fit for purpose.

Is there nobody on the Politics, and Current Affairs, threads to abuse? There's a good thread for you in the B&F section, no need to thank me though.?

4 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Some may not like to read it and others may stick their heads in the sand and try to ignore but the truth is the team is playing like they've all just scoffed a Sutton United reserve goalkeeper's pie before running on to the field.

They can't defend, sometimes struggle to pass out of midfield and couldn't score if they were on a weekend in Amsterdam.

It's depressing but at the moment we're shit.

We know the team is shite, but the dramatic attention seeking posts are brutal to read. 

4 hours ago, thehost said:

Me and my mates? 

Everything isn't "ticketyboo" but the posts that claim we are "done", "finished", "hit rock bottom" etc are nothing more than wee drama queens looking for attention. 

Fuck sake someone claimed the other day we're done and asked who is going to stop the tarriers winning every single title from now to the end of time. :lol: 

Tarriers or attention seekers.

15 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

DJ on Clyde, tips the mhanks to win the Scottish cup, thus making sure "a fourth place becomes available to us", if required, to enable us to qualify for Europe! Seriously, FOURTH?!! As much as he will always be a Ranger's great, there's no frigging way we should be relying on 'them' to do us any favours at all this season, just so that we can stagger over the finishing line in fourth place!

I know this season has been one big calamitous fuck-up so far, but there's absolutely no way we are a fourth place team ffs! Like most bears on here, I thought we would be able to mount a series title challenge this season, perhaps just falling short at the end; but at least laying down a good foundation for next season, with the addition of a few decent signings in the summer (and a new manager!).

In the absence of an interim manager for the run-in, and putting Graeme Murty to the side for a second, surely to fuck the players can find the motivation and desire within themselves, to make sure we finish comfortably in second place this season, thus not having to rely on anyone? Or has 'fourth' now just become the trendy new buzz word for second this season?! ):

If we dont improve our results drastically, Aberdeen will be out of reach in a few weeks. Thats the reality.

5 hours ago, The_Corinthian said:

My biggest concern is those depraved, child abusing fucks to hammer us at Porkheid, memorable style.

I honestly think there is absolutely nothing this present team can do about that .

How sad is that

Think of all the shite we have had throughout the years . Anything was possible in Old firm game

Not this time

At this moment , a bigger score than last time is on .

That is not defeatist . It is a reality of how bad MW has left us and how Murty will totally fuck it up

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think there is absolutely nothing this present team can do about that .

How sad is that

Think of all the shite we have had throughout the years . Anything was possible in Old firm game

Not this time

That is not defeatist . It is a reality of how bad MW has left us and how Murty will totally fuck it up

This is true and in my mind why the board need to have the managers position sorted yesterday.

Im not interested in reading about poncy interviews in London, get this sorted now.

I feel like I'm walkin' a tight rope without a circus net
Poppin' Percocet, I'm a nervous wreck

I deserve respect but I work a sweat for this worthless check
I'm about to burst this tec at somebody to reverse this debt

17 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

DJ on Clyde, tips the mhanks to win the Scottish cup, thus making sure "a fourth place becomes available to us", if required, to enable us to qualify for Europe! Seriously, FOURTH?!! As much as he will always be a Ranger's great, there's no frigging way we should be relying on 'them' to do us any favours at all this season, just so that we can stagger over the finishing line in fourth place!

I know this season has been one big calamitous fuck-up so far, but there's absolutely no way we are a fourth place team ffs! Like most bears on here, I thought we would be able to mount a series title challenge this season, perhaps just falling short at the end; but at least laying down a good foundation for next season, with the addition of a few decent signings in the summer (and a new manager!).

In the absence of an interim manager for the run-in, and putting Graeme Murty to the side for a second, surely to fuck the players can find the motivation and desire within themselves, to make sure we finish comfortably in second place this season, thus not having to rely on anyone? Or has 'fourth' now just become the trendy new buzz word for second this season?! ):

Rock bottom? Ffs where you been the last 5 years. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

How sad is that

Not this time

I would give a lot of credit to murty if he went to park head and attempting to shut up shop and hit on the break.  Go there and try to open up and we'll get thumped. Right now I'd take a result and performance like the 1-1 draw in 2010.

What I find depressing isn't so much where we are, but more the fact of where we are after 5 years of rebuilding.

What I find more depressing is there's nothing to suggest it will get better.

If we were playing to crowds of 20,000 somebody might take a punt and invest in the hope of attracting bigger crowds.

However we're at near capacity for every home game, TV revenue and league prize money is about as good as it gets. The only other worthwhile revenue we could get is the CL which seems like it'll be beyond us for a few years yet.

So I just can't see how things will improve. Depressing.

15 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The drip drip pish started awhile ago when it suddenly became all about Europe and not 2nd. Those cunts in Blazers and those cunts who screamed for them to get control and since then not a fucking word, hang your head in shame. 

Although I doubt they have any idea what shame is. 

They got the board they wanted in now it's excuse after excuse for them.

11 minutes ago, Barbarrosa said:

What I find depressing isn't so much where we are, but more the fact of where we are after 5 years of rebuilding.

What I find more depressing is there's nothing to suggest it will get better.

If we were playing to crowds of 20,000 somebody might take a punt and invest in the hope of attracting bigger crowds.

However we're at near capacity for every home game, TV revenue and league prize money is about as good as it gets. The only other worthwhile revenue we could get is the CL which seems like it'll be beyond us for a few years yet.

So I just can't see how things will improve. Depressing.

As good a summation as you'll get realistically and not depressed just getting angrier by the game !??

image.gif

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

You tell us what there is to be so positive about.?

I remember back to 2012 when we weren't sure whether we would actually have a team to support at all. There was even less to be positive about then.

We didn't die, we still have a team,  but it is really hard to stomach the fact that we are absolutely pish on the field, the board appears to be ineffective and we have no manager, and we appear to be in a footballing wilderness, ergo the threads are depressing.

Just now, Falcoholic said:

I remember back to 2012 when we weren't sure whether we would actually have a team to support at all. There was even less to be positive about then.

We didn't die, we still have a team,  but it is really hard to stomach the fact that we are absolutely pish on the field, the board appears to be ineffective and we have no manager, and we appear to be in a footballing wilderness, ergo the threads are depressing.

They are going to be till we get a real lift from something whether it is a new (respected) manager or real board investment to take the team forward.

Now we seem stuck in a rut and just going from one bad story to the next.

34 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

I would give a lot of credit to murty if he went to park head and attempting to shut up shop and hit on the break.  Go there and try to open up and we'll get thumped. Right now I'd take a result and performance like the 1-1 draw in 2010.

We all remember the scenario unfolding with McDowall in temp charge mate .

Murty should be nowhere near our top team ,never mind taking us for this 

It the biggest embarrassment of the lot 

The beggars are pissing themselves and you can almost feel them insulting us with the garbage "Do you want the job GM "

Want shot of him asap and a new Manager in pronto 

9 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

See these guys that moan about threads being depressing .Go read fucking  something else .That's what I do .

The situation is fucking worse than depressing .Under this board ,we are fucking joke to our enemies 

I can't think for one reason ,why anyone could paint a good picture of anything that is going on at the club we love 

It is a disgrace on all fronts .

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The beggars are pissing themselves and you can almost feel them insulting us with the garbage "Do you want the job GM "

It's fucking groundhog day mate

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

See these guys that moan about threads being depressing .Go read fucking  something else .That's what I do .

The situation is fucking worse than depressing .Under this board ,we are fucking joke to our enemies 

I can't think for one reason ,why anyone could paint a good picture of anything that is going on at the club we love 

It is a disgrace on all fronts .

It's fucking groundhog day mate

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Your not the only one but I think he'll be here while the split or even till season ticket renewal time, but I'd like to think he's not that naive to attempt heading to the piggery and go all out. 

Basically if we go defensive it'll show he's learning more than warburton ever did