You know we've hot rock bottom when...

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Who we going to replace them with?

Like I said, if there is better options out there that would come and work for the benefit of Rangers then I hope they get in. But I'm not going to campaign to get the current board sacked when they're still far better options than what we've had for the past 5 years.

See that is the favoured rebuttal . the one put forward when all the excuses are ran out .

Who knows who would come in . I honestly believe they railroaded there own return to power .

Maybe someone will come in and do the same to them one day . I'm sure it will take years now sadly if at all .

Yeah maybe we are stuck with them . That doesn't mean it's right .

I will never trust them

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Been the last five years"? :duh: Ffs, I wish I hadn't put that heading now, as I'm just talking about this season only. Everything is fucking black n white on this site, with no in-between - people looking for cryptic clues that don't exist. I should have just put "The story so far 2016 - 2017", to eliminate any chance of it being misconstrued...or being called an attention seeker, tarrier, or any of that absolute shite. 

A former player makes a statement on the radio saying he thinks we might finish fourth this season, but implies it might be good enough to get us into Europe. Fair enough, but  I completely disagree with him. I'm probably in the minority of bears who still thinks we are more than capable of finishing a strong second. We've played well at home, at times, this season, and also played the vile dons off the park at their own ground too. Consistency has been our biggest problem, and away from home, we are simply not mentally strong enough to cope with teams having a real go at us, as if their very lives depend on it. But there's no way Aberdeen or Hearts are better than us. If our players can find it within themselves to carry their home form onto the away games, then we have a real chance of getting the second spot. And of course, this means a bit of extra money into the kitty too. Again, I know I might be clutching at straws, but I'm just trying to take ONE positive from this season. That's all.

Chill - we all post shite  sometimes - I did that once! :popcorn: ( just wait for the reaction to that!) 

I think we'll get second - many at the start of the season said second or third was 'realistic' - 4th even I would be concerned and I don't think that will happen.

I thought we had something in MW but the pressure got to him, which surprised me, but that's what happens up here. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Like I said then just settle for pish. ??

If they really wanted the best for the club, they would be looking to find the best board members. 

Wonder how that search is going. ??

No businessman or investor will invest in the Club as long as King is in charge.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Like I said then just settle for pish. ??

If they really wanted the best for the club, they would be looking to find the best board members. 

Wonder how that search is going. ??

What the fuck?

I'm a realist and know this board need to to better, but fucking hell, they need to be looking for others that are better than them or their not doing the best for the club?

johnjames territory here! 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We are in just as much danger today as under the shambles of previous boards. 

Maybe even worse . I seriously think there is unrepairable damage done ,we will never be aware of for years to come .

The total silence after the Cup final tells me the Sfa have us by the balls .or should that be Davie boy .

Then there is a creepy git Murray . remember the one ,he was never out the media before their take over . Now he is like the scarlet pimpernel .

Never here or see him while Davie boy is in a different Country .

Meanwhile the master plan is being carried out ,other side of the City . These fuckers have got their fingers in all the corrupt pies

We are not even bothering our fucking arses it seems

2 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

What the fuck?

I'm a realist and know this board need to to better, but fucking hell, they need to be looking for others that are better than them or their not doing the best for the club?

johnjames territory here! 

Right so hang on, the current board shouldn't be looking to find the best exc's possible to help run the club. 

Your joking right. ??????

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe even worse . I seriously think there is unrepairable damage done ,we will never be aware of for years to come .

The total silence after the Cup final tells me the Sfa have us by the balls .or should that be Davie boy .

Then there is a creepy git Murray . remember the one ,he was never out the media before their take over . Now he is like the scarlet pimpernel .

Never here or see him while Davie boy is in a different Country .

Meanwhile the master plan is being carried out ,other side of the City . These fuckers have got their fingers in all the corrupt pies

We are not even bothering our fucking arses it seems

Too busy trying to build bridges with cunts that would spit in our eye first chance they got. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Chill - we all post shite  sometimes - I did that once! :popcorn: ( just wait for the reaction to that!) 

I think we'll get second - many at the start of the season said second or third was 'realistic' - 4th even I would be concerned and I don't think that will happen.

I thought we had something in MW but the pressure got to him, which surprised me, but that's what happens up here. 

Yip, I was supportive of MW until the hearts game. It had a 'deja vu' feel to it - reminded of the team the McCoist assembled, and the players just weren't doing it for him anymore. MW had taken this team as far as he could, and I'm not sorry to see him go, tbh. Now our players have to dig deep and find it with themselves to go onto a good cup run, and a strong finish in the league. I like to live in hope!!

9 minutes ago, bornabear said:

No businessman or investor will invest in the Club as long as King is in charge.

I agree, doesn't stop them trying to find folk that can help the club move forward with their business knowledge and contacts  

Unfortunately it seems it's back to the old boys club mentality. 

1 minute ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Yip, I was supportive of MW until the hearts game. It had a 'deja vu' feel to it - reminded of the team the McCoist assembled, and the players just weren't doing it for him anymore. MW had taken this team as far as he could, and I'm not sorry to see him go, tbh. Now our players have to dig deep and find it with themselves to go onto a good cup run, and a strong finish in the league. I like to live in hope!!

Yep MW found his limitations and he is now away from the biggest club he'll ever manage. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Too busy trying to build bridges with cunts that would spit in our eye first chance they got. 

That more that anything breaks your heart mate .

The fact that we let everyone kick us when we were down .

And we are now looking to shake their hands . Makes you weep ,it is so weak .

We should be kicking up a stink ,right left and centre .

I used to say " we are in a war " with our enemies

I now think sometimes , we are in the trenches and the white flags are up all around

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep MW found his limitations and he is now away from the biggest club he'll ever manage. 

Agreed. And he went down in my estimation slightly when I found out he was trying to work his ticket out by going to Forrest behind everyone's back. But at least he got us out of the Championship, so it's a case of thanks Mark...but see you!!

1 hour ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Agreed. And he went down in my estimation slightly when I found out he was trying to work his ticket out by going to Forrest behind everyone's back. But at least he got us out of the Championship, so it's a case of thanks Mark...but see you!!

Yep it wasn't the results that pissed me off - it was him looking else where! dissappointed  

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That more that anything breaks your heart mate .

The fact that we let everyone kick us when we were down .

And we are now looking to shake their hands . Makes you weep ,it is so weak .

We should be kicking up a stink ,right left and centre .

I used to say " we are in a war " with our enemies

I now think sometimes , we are in the trenches and the white flags are up all around

Some on other sites would tell you were still in a war with our enemies.

But its the kind of war where one side is bombarding while the other side are just sitting on the couch.

Anyone who claims the board is putting up a fight against our enemies is a gutless liar and a propagandist. The board have this blatant attitude of self interest and apathy towards the Club. If Dave Kings name is slandered he'll fire back full force, but if its the club or the fans or the team who is slandered then King act like we're immature and should grow up and not worry about it, while his board look forward to the next OF game so they can share cakes and pies with Liewell and the rest of their fenian pals

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

Some on other sites would tell you were still in a war with our enemies.

But its the kind of war where one side is bombarding while the other side are just sitting on the couch.

Anyone who claims the board is putting up a fight against our enemies is a gutless liar and a propagandist. The board have this blatant attitude of self interest and apathy towards the Club. If Dave Kings name is slandered he'll fire back full force, but if its the club or the fans or the team who is slandered then King act like we're immature and should grow up and not worry about it, while his board look forward to the next OF game so they can share cakes and pies with Liewell and the rest of their fenian pals

Or better still just don't bother turning up.