You know we've hot rock bottom when...

DJ on Clyde, tips the mhanks to win the Scottish cup, thus making sure "a fourth place becomes available to us", if required, to enable us to qualify for Europe! Seriously, FOURTH?!! As much as he will always be a Ranger's great, there's no frigging way we should be relying on 'them' to do us any favours at all this season, just so that we can stagger over the finishing line in fourth place!

I know this season has been one big calamitous fuck-up so far, but there's absolutely no way we are a fourth place team ffs! Like most bears on here, I thought we would be able to mount a series title challenge this season, perhaps just falling short at the end; but at least laying down a good foundation for next season, with the addition of a few decent signings in the summer (and a new manager!).

In the absence of an interim manager for the run-in, and putting Graeme Murty to the side for a second, surely to fuck the players can find the motivation and desire within themselves, to make sure we finish comfortably in second place this season, thus not having to rely on anyone? Or has 'fourth' now just become the trendy new buzz word for second this season?! ):

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's reality.

I wouldn't bet against the bheasts winning it. In our current form and managerial debacle, I'm not confident we'll maintain third let alone get second.

It's painful to hear but he's not saying something far fetched.

We're a fucking shambles.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's reality.

I wouldn't bet against the bheasts winning it. In our current form and managerial debacle, I'm not confident we'll maintain third let alone get second.

It's painful to hear but he's not saying something far fetched.

We're a fucking shambles.

Yip...the quicker this season ends the better.

So many posts and threads giving it "we are footballs biggest laughing stock", "we are a joke", "we've hit rock bottom" etc. Over and over again, like people enjoy saying it.

Times are tough but give it a rest man, no cunt wants to read that pish.

He's right.

Well struggle to get 2nd, couldn't care less about the SC or this season tbh would rather we shift focus to next season

I don't like it but it's where we are just now

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

So many posts and threads giving it "we are footballs biggest laughing stock", "we are a joke", "we've hit rock bottom" etc. Over and over again, like people enjoy saying it.

I don't think that's the case. The fact is the club is a mess right now and it needs sorted very quickly.

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I don't enjoy saying it, but trying to find ONE positive this season, ffs. You can submit your own topic anyway and ignore it if you don't want t read it.

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I agree but it's just the way some folk deal with frustration.  Keep repeating their problems as if they're hoping someone will jump out of nowhere with a solution. But it's irritating when folk point out the blatantly obvious repeatedly

21 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

DJ on Clyde, tips the mhanks to win the Scottish cup, thus making sure "a fourth place becomes available to us", if required, to enable us to qualify for Europe! Seriously, FOURTH?!! As much as he will always be a Ranger's great, there's no frigging way we should be relying on 'them' to do us any favours at all this season, just so that we can stagger over the finishing line in fourth place!

I know this season has been one big calamitous fuck-up so far, but there's absolutely no way we are a fourth place team ffs! Like most bears on here, I thought we would be able to mount a series title challenge this season, perhaps just falling short at the end; but at least laying down a good foundation for next season, with the addition of a few decent signings in the summer (and a new manager!).

In the absence of an interim manager for the run-in, and putting Graeme Murty to the side for a second, surely to fuck the players can find the motivation and desire within themselves, to make sure we finish comfortably in second place this season, thus not having to rely on anyone? Or has 'fourth' now just become the trendy new buzz word for second this season?! ):

Great news though from DJ we can take that as a positive eh, still in europe even though we finish 4th and the mhanky mhob doin the treble, thanks DJ and thanks to radio cattolica for letting him announce it ! A love bridge buildin so a Fcukin dae ! BHASTARDS! ????????????

image.gif

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Stopped listening to that cringeworthy numpty about 20 years ago

He's totally out of touch with the fans.  Obviously sees a lot of games due to his job but it's as if he's never been to a game if it wasn't in that capacity. Yet he talks to fans every night on the radio, makes me think he's at it or is just top gutless and knows he can't beat his taig pals In a debate

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

He's totally out of touch with the fans.  Obviously sees a lot of games due to his job but it's as if he's never been to a game if it wasn't in that capacity. Yet he talks to fans every night on the radio, makes me think he's at it or is just top gutless and knows he can't beat his taig pals In a debate

Yeah, thats DJ.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

He's right.

Well struggle to get 2nd, couldn't care less about the SC or this season tbh would rather we shift focus to next season

I don't like it but it's where we are just now

Just hit the replay button because we will be no different with king in charge next season. Second fiddle to the scum.

The drip drip pish started awhile ago when it suddenly became all about Europe and not 2nd. Those cunts in Blazers and those cunts who screamed for them to get control and since then not a fucking word, hang your head in shame. 

Although I doubt they have any idea what shame is. 

1 hour ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

This side were never going to mount any kind of serious challenge this season. Thought we would get 2nd maybe 10-15 points behind them but never thought it would be this bad. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

DJ's hot rock bottom.