The Board

RyanRfc

Just now, CRARFC said:

Aw fuck off and starve yourself ya prick. Did I say I loved the fucking board and there blameless in all this no. Footballers win football matches. Blaming the board isn't going to get us three points ya fucking twat. 

:lol: fucking hell 

Deluded to the core this yin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

Lol fuckin clueless you 2 dont blame the poor wee board they kept the lights on its the fuckin fans that keeps the lights on fans are the club

Mate fuck off back tae ayr, ya gloryhunting cocksucker 

14 minutes ago, RyanRfc said:

Shite but whats the alternative 

What a stupid argument to put forward.

I'll bet you'll say the same next year and the year after and the year after that.

You and you're lot were very vociferous against the last board, but it's ok for this board.

That makes you and your pals HYPOCRITS.  But then, you're being led by a  King hypocrite.  

2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

The board give the manager money ✅ 

MW SPENDS IT ON SHITE and now everyone is under preforming  ✅ 

We are now lucky to make  3rd ✅

Defo the boards fault ??????

The board sit for 13 days, tickling their bum holes pondering over a director of football. ✅

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

:lol: fucking hell 

Deluded to the core this yin

Why is that ? 

I personally hate the fucking board but now we lose against ict and it's the boards fault ? Tell me how that is ? Don't say MW didn't have money because he spent money at the start of the season and we all know what happened. 

Please tell me how you have come to this conclusion. 

1 minute ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Gloryhunter wtf you on aboot away tay bed fur yir lessons the morn silly wee kid am from ayr so i must be a gloryhunter emm didnt you know rangers fans are from all around the world 

Next week itl be DavieManchester ya absolute arseshagger

Just now, CRARFC said:

Why is that ? 

I personally hate the fucking board but now we lose against ict and it's the boards fault ? Tell me how that is ? Don't say MW didn't have money because he spent money at the start of the season and we all know what happened. 

Please tell me how you have come to this conclusion. 

Because they have sat on their arses for weeks when it's been obvious as fuck Murty can't handle his position.

We are a laughing stock because the board are skint lying arrogant fucks.

We should have had some one in place when it was obvious MW was going but now we wait for weeks on end getting turned over by the gutter teams in the league. 

Fuck the board 

This thread is proof that there are retarded kingalings in our support whom will support him even through the destruction of our club.

There is no defending him, the very fact people are means they're tards whom are easily manipulated by a lying cunt of a man.

He was never rangers class, and now we're seeing our club start to self-destruct in a rudderless fashion.

What do you expect from that wank?