Dodoo & other inane rambling

Bearsden bear

Dodoo must be a terrible player if he can't get a game when we are desperate for a goal!!

Murty shouldn't be in the job so not totally his fault but his substitutions were rotten - Holt has 0 goals and 1 assist all season, Garner had about 2 mins??

When is this shit gonna end?

The board need to hurry the fuck up and get a manager in!!! - king is as much use as a chocolate fireguard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Wee Dodoo never got much of a chance after the Thistle escape. 

Another Warburton masterstroke

i don't really rate him but he did the job that game and then got a game against Hearts and then fuck all after that

yet he continued to play players who just weren't performing

Thank fuck he's gone

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Another Warburton masterstroke

i don't really rate him but he did the job that game and then got a game against Hearts and then fuck all after that

yet he continued to play players who just weren't performing

Thank fuck he's gone

May be wrong but did he get subbed after an hour? 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

May be wrong but did he get subbed after an hour? 

He didn't have a great game, starting v Hertz, but grabbed a goal, nullified by dopey Forrester getting himself offside.

Then nothing....

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

He didn't have a great game, starting v Hertz, but grabbed a goal, nullified by dopey Forrester getting himself offside.

Then nothing....

Yeah but I can't remember when he got hooked off.  I'd have given him a few more games of 90 minutes.  

Had this conversation with many folk who support provincial teams when we sign one of their players then don't play them, and Dodoo obviously fits into the same category.

He's training all week with the duds we are watching and he's not any better.

If he was showing Messi-esque form he would be playing. 

He's not the saviour, just another pish signing.

Yeah but I can't remember when he got hooked off.  I'd have given him a few more games of 90 minutes.  

Can't be any worse than the crap we've been subjected to since.

Nobody has earned the right to be 'first name on the team sheet' among the forwards (aside from Miller, maybe). 

It's something I've said before but don't they play much because they're crap, or are they crap because they don't play much?

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Had this conversation with many folk who support provincial teams when we sign one of their players then don't play them, and Dodoo obviously fits into the same category.

He's training all week with the duds we are watching and he's not any better.

If he was showing Messi-esque form he would be playing. 

He's not the saviour, just another pish signing.

Another pish signing maybe but definitely someone who clearly hasn't had a chance to prove or disprove whether you are right about him.

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Another pish signing maybe but definitely someone who clearly hasn't had a chance to prove or disprove whether you are right about him.

If he was better than any of the current incumbents, he would be playing.

Why would Murty watch him all week in training, being better than the current starters, and not play him?

He's not any better than what's starting.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Can't be any worse than the crap we've been subjected to since.

Nobody has earned the right to be 'first name on the team sheet' among the forwards (aside from Miller, maybe). 

It's something I've said before but don't they play much because they're crap, or are they crap because they don't play much?

Why sign him if he's crap?  Much like all MW signings this seasons, they don't get a look-in.  Utter clusterfuck a signing pool.

Just now, sonofbear said:

How the fuck can anyone slag Dodoo when he's been given fuck all chance. FFS get real people !

So he's better than Miller, Waghorn, and McKay during training but MW and GM are choosing to ignore him?

He's not playing for a reason.

Why sign him if he's crap?  Much like all MW signings this seasons, they don't get a look-in.  Utter clusterfuck a signing pool.

Too right - couldn't have got it more wrong if they'd wanted to.

You'd have thought one of them would have come good by accident!

Guest Lloyd72

Averages a goal or assist every 75 minutes. He might not be the finished article or he might just be another shit signing but surely he deserves a chance to let us make a judgement.

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

We're talking about a manager who wanted a lean squad without any excess just hanging about the club waiting for a game:lol:

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Some players can't make the step up.

Absolutely, but Dodoo is one I've still got a bit of a bug about.  As I said earlier, I'd give the boy 4/5/6 games.  Fuck me, a good few in that shambles of a team manage to get a game week after week and they clearly aren't capable of stepping up.