Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers

Smile

Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers  

316 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers

17 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

It is pathetically obvious we are a confidence team - we can actually play well, but it happens too rarely as we are shit scared to lose a goal.

That's true of every team, and in fact is a red herring. The provenence of the players in general suggests that this is their level. There is nothing more to be got out of them in terms of consistency. Aye, they will have wee runs of better or worse form, but they will not improve dramatically.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We usually start quite well and make plenty of chances (can count 4 or 5 really good clear cut ones on Friday), but if we don't take them and come under any kind of pressure we just completely fold. 

The defence and our supposed holding midfielder just cannot cope. 

Lack of physicality in the middle of the park, and lack of leadership throughout are the biggest issues. 

Ive been watching Rangers all season but i didnt realise just how BAD kiernan and tavernier are. 

I play futsal, and Ive been trying to work on my own defending. Weve been doing defensive drills with a coach and friday was the first time i studied our defenders.

Both keirnan and tavernier dont get even the basics right. Things like, dont dive in, keep your center of gravity low when defending, stay on your toes when getting close to the attacker. 

Im no Maldini, but fuck me these guys are on thousands a week, and cant even do the schoolboy stuff.

I think the majority aren't good enough, MW was a victim of his own loyalty by sticking with the same players as the championship. Maybe the best thing that could have happened to us was if Celtic pumped us in that semi final? Perhaps that would have been what he needed to see to realise they're not upto SPL standard, instead they went out and had the game of their lives and we all looked too much into it iMO - hindsight is a wonderful thing of course 

I think Miller is starting to crack with the shite round about him, see him with Waghorn the other night? Miller has played in some unreal Rangers teams and he knows what is needed to make it here. IMO the first job of the new manager should be to hand him the captaincy until the end of the season, Wallace isn't a captain in a million years I'm afraid. 

3 hours ago, gersandy said:

Ive been watching Rangers all season but i didnt realise just how BAD kiernan and tavernier are. 

I play futsal, and Ive been trying to work on my own defending. Weve been doing defensive drills with a coach and friday was the first time i studied our defenders.

Both keirnan and tavernier dont get even the basics right. Things like, dont dive in, keep your center of gravity low when defending, stay on your toes when getting close to the attacker. 

Im no Maldini, but fuck me these guys are on thousands a week, and cant even do the schoolboy stuff.

Welcome to planet earth, some of us have been here a while.

Although they are pish a big clear out is maybe not the way to go. 

As a squad they are still young enough to improve and be good Rangers players.

Look at Chelsea, pure shite last year but un fucking stoppable this time around.

What I don't want to see is another Summer of loads of transfers, which ultimately is one of the main reasons we have been shite, too many ins and outs is too unsettling, and can take a season to bear fruit.

4 hours ago, gersandy said:

I'd skin ye mate