Potential new manager congratulates the filth

Smile

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't mind you smile but your a fucking mentalist at times. Manager of a club with commercial links too celtic congratulates them on a title win years ago. The cunt canny see into the future. Another Sun Rangers hating article. Get this to fuck.

It's a amazing how much the media here are desperate to find negative stuff to tell us about Rangers. Any time anything even slightly positive is happening you can almost hear the shovels digging looking for any kind of dirt. I bet whoever wrote that story when they found the video still has a hardon the now and the reality is no one other than the filth will give a fuck. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

of course you would you love sticking the boot in wherever possible

Let's not try to make the thread about you here and your need for attention, you cant do that in them all.

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

I don't mind you smile but your a fucking mentalist at times. Manager of a club with commercial links too celtic congratulates them on a title win years ago. The cunt canny see into the future. Another Sun Rangers hating article. Get this to fuck.

I have never said it's a bad thing or good thing just posted it. I never made the video or it's content.

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

I think it's @Smile who runs the BD Meltdown Twitter page, and he starts threads like these to get some bites.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Let's not try to make the thread about you here and your need for attention, you can do that in them all.

my need for attention from a guy that's started a thread for what purpose what do you expect people to say? Your sticking the boot in before he arrives.. You wanting people to hate him? Looks like it

1 minute ago, wilberforce1 said:

For what purpose? To get a reaction.

You got one. It's pish.

Will posted on here anyway, don't see it as a big problem yes i expect it to get a reaction why wouldn't it.