Smile

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, zanderbear said:

Is it p[ossible he won't be coming over to be our new manager & this is just a useful way of adding a sort of buffer, so we can all say aww fek he was one of them anyway & glad he's not coming over here?

Nah

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Was it him that recommended Efrain Juarez to the taigs? If so he's already shown his desire to fuck them over 

Efrain Juarez did not play at Santos Laguna. I am fairly sure he went from Pumas to them. 

29 minutes ago, denya said:

Efrain Juarez did not play at Santos Laguna. I am fairly sure he went from Pumas to them. 

Yeah just checked. UNAM he went from. Now plays with Monterrey 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Scott Allan also played for Rangers in the same team as Halliday and Clark. If you need to know more about Rangers just ask.

I guess the complete shock of you starting a thread that did not have the words Dave or King in it must have given me momentary amnesia.

Just now, Albertz 78 said:

I guess the complete shock of you starting a thread that did not have the words Dave or King in it must have given me momentary amnesia.

You do know many us posted before Dave King was even mentioned on here. We didn't come here to argue in the Boardroom section.

2 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

Meh....and Scott Allan grew up not far from Ibrox and was a blue nose but it still never stopped him signing for the nonce. Alex Rae started out at Celtic, Kenny Miller scored against Rangers while at them all history.  It's what Pedro does from this point forward that I'm concerned about.

As for the feeder club pish who did they sign from Santos Laguna exactly?

Lies.

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Yeah just checked. UNAM he went from. Now plays with Monterrey 

Yes UNAM is Pumas, a University team from Mexico City. Speaking of Monterrey it would be good if Pedro could somehow get us Dorlan Pabon from them.