Dave King Statement

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Look I know you invested in share to do your bit for Rangers but you ( and others) really need to understand what's happening before bumping your gums - King is being ordered to make offer there is nothing forcing you to sell and nothing in kings statement that says he agreed with that price - in fact just the opposite 

Yes I now know this. I was under the impression we had to accept his offer. I now know I don't and I don't see many selling at that price. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Copland bear said:

Not that I care about the value, I just don't want to sell, and if I ever win £150 million on the Euro millions, half of itbis getting pumped into Rangers

Only half? Fair weather fan! :pipe: 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Not that I care about the value, I just don't want to sell, and if I ever win £150 million on the Euro millions, half of itbis getting pumped into Rangers

If you ever win £150m on the Euro Millions I'll be in touch right away with some investment ideas. 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I know exactly what it means , but why were they asking this ?   And yes how much did you invest?  As I will get less then £1500 for £5 k 10 blocks. We get roughly £142.80 for every £500 block of shares we bought. 

Do you think it's fair he even considers this ?

Don't think you have actually read the statement fully before losing the plot. He clearly in disagreement with being asked to make an offer of 20p a share. If he is required to by law, you can simply refuse the offer! Assuming most shareholders will refuse, everything will continue as it currently is. 

TAB are suggesting king and the other parties mentioned acted in partnership while looking like separate parties on paper. 

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

20p a share ?  He can go fuck  himself we all paid 70p.  You want the club pay what it's worth as if you pay us 20p per share younwould be better staying in South Africa as you would no longer be welcome.  And club 1872 better actually do something for a change instead of sucking up the boards arses. 

I thought he was saying that he has been told that's what his legal obligation is, and not what he wants to do?

4 hours ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Your missing the whole point here mate. King is not asking us to sell at this price to fuck people over. The TAB have ruled that he must make that offer. It's up to investors to refuse if they wish. 

Agreed, I reached this post and skipped the rest having read enough. Folk going mental without understanding what's written in front of them.

I kind of wish it was a compulsory ruling from TAB, on the proviso that King agreed to sell back all shares to everyone except Ashley at the same price. I'd take that punt with the mendacious one to get rid of MA for good.

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Why the fuck is he even asking ?   He invested fuck all on the club like his cronies and now they want to fuck us loyal fans.  How much did you invest ?  

He invested £20m in to Rangers and lost it all.  You can't accuse him of not putting money in to our club because he has.

2 hours ago, Davhow said:

Don't think you have actually read the statement fully before losing the plot. He clearly in disagreement with being asked to make an offer of 20p a share. If he is required to by law, you can simply refuse the offer! Assuming most shareholders will refuse, everything will continue as it currently is. 

TAB are suggesting king and the other parties mentioned acted in partnership while looking like separate parties on paper. 

Aye mate we got that, he saw his mistake and we all moved on. 

Kinda ironic how you're slating him for not reading and there's you doing the same thing 

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It tells me they have been found guilty of breaking business rules. I don't know if this would effect their directorships.

They haven't broken any business rules.

They have just been told that they are considered a concert party and have to make an offer.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He invested £20m in to Rangers and lost it all.  You can't accuse him of not putting money in to our club because he has.

Don't forget it is in the public record in SA that he also claimed all £20m back against his SA tax return thinking he would get 100% tax relief and was horrified that SARS would not accept it. He therefore thought he could gain a seat on the board of a well know UK Plc and most successful football club in the world leading to credibility and gain plenty of shares for absolutely fuck all.  As I said 2 years ago, hell hath no fury like a conman conned out of £20m.

19 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They haven't broken any business rules.

They have just been told that they are considered a concert party and have to make an offer.

Rule 9.1 of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers

http://www.investegate.co.uk/takeover-appeal-bd-/rns/rangers-international-football-club-plc/201703131139222798Z

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

What part are you trying to show me?

They have been judged to acting in concert, which they were disputing and have now been told they have to make a compulsory offer.

If they keep their holdings and dont make an offer, then they will be breaking 'business rules'.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What part are you trying to show me?

They have been judged to acting in concert, which they were disputing and have now been told they have to make a compulsory offer.

If they keep their holdings and dont make an offer, then they will be breaking 'business rules'.

My take on it is that they were charged with being a concert party by TAB the consequences being that they have to make a mandatory offer of 20p 

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

My take on it is that they were charged with being a concert party by TAB the consequences being that they have to make a mandatory offer of 20p 

They were not charged with anything.

No crime has taken place.

There is no punishment, no fines. They have just been told that they are considered a concert party and have to make a mandatory offer in accordance with the rules when any party exceeds 30%.

11 hours ago, Copland bear said:

It's absolutely shocking and the timing worse.  £1428.60 for £5k invested to save our club.  

Is this how loyal so called Rangers men treat us loyal fans.  If you can afford to buy us out Dave now we know why you spent fuck all. 

As I said he does that and I have been going to Ibrox since 1979 seen Greig as manager the lot , and my hand on my heart I won't be back unless he hand the manager £20'million on top of buying us out.  

You don't have to sell