Dave King Statement

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You don't get a choice.  He can't say give me fat Ashley's shares but leave the season ticket holders shares , he takes one he takes them all and we have no say you just get a cheque for said amount and that it 

Up to you if you want to believe me or not, but you do not have to accept King's offer.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:
11 minutes ago, marstonbear said:

I don't understand, if you don't have to sell, why are you a loser?  

If enough vote it through then it's done deal.   It's the big boys who play this one out at every cunt else's expense.  They call it business 

There is no vote, he must make the offer, up to you whether you accept

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He is gonna take it,  a lot of big shareholders he can wipe out but it's us little guys we are the real losers.  

Fucking hell, how are you not getting it? Five grand you say you invested? I've got some magic beans for sale, I'll give you a good price. 

1 minute ago, FSM said:

TAB: "You have to offer to buy everybody's shares for 20p each Dave".

Dave to shareholder: "I'll give to 20p for your shares".

Shareholder "Naw".

Dave "Fair enough".

The last line is more like Dave "thank fuck"

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

It's absolutely shocking and the timing worse.  £1428.60 for £5k invested to save our club.  

Is this how loyal so called Rangers men treat us loyal fans.  If you can afford to buy us out Dave now we know why you spent fuck all. 

As I said he does that and I have been going to Ibrox since 1979 seen Greig as manager the lot , and my hand on my heart I won't be back unless he hand the manager £20'million on top of buying us out.  

Look I know you invested in share to do your bit for Rangers but you ( and others) really need to understand what's happening before bumping your gums - King is being ordered to make offer there is nothing forcing you to sell and nothing in kings statement that says he agreed with that price - in fact just the opposite 

19 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Dermot Desmond owns 35 percent of the shares in septic but has never been forced to make an offer for the club? 

Another rather strange decision made against Rangers.

Don't know the percentage of shares Desmond's owns, but if it is over 30%, he would have had to make an offer to buy everyone else's shares. That's the UK rules on takeovers.

A bidder will be required to make a compulsory bid where it either:
 acquires (whether or not pursuant to a series of transactions or over a period of time) an interest in shares which, together with shares in which the bidder is already interested, carry 30 per cent. or more of the voting rights in a target company; 

King has been obligated to make this offer by courts.

King does not appear to want to make that offer. He accepts it's below what people paid.

King has been obligated to make this offer by the courts.

I am not his biggest fan, but this is not a story about us getting shafted.

Read the statement, not the story.

It's a non story.King has to offer me and everyone else 20p for our shares.He himself has stated this is basically bloody stupid as none of us need to nor will we accept it.He has been however,forced to do so by this ruling.

He isn't trying to shaft anyone and   as no one is forced to sell it's totally pointless..Its just another fucked up piece of company regulations that need to be adhered to.Not always a great fan of the board but in this instance he is only doing what he has been told he must do and making everyone aware of his feelings on it.Fair enough in my book tbf.

35 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Look I know you invested in share to do your bit for Rangers but you ( and others) really need to understand what's happening before bumping your gums - King is being ordered to make offer there is nothing forcing you to sell and nothing in kings statement that says he agreed with that price - in fact just the opposite 

Calm down, the guy didnt understand.

He now knows what is going on.

Easy thing to get wound up over if you have invested a load of cash in something that you think you are about to lose.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Why the fuck is he even asking ?   He invested fuck all on the club like his cronies and now they want to fuck us loyal fans.  How much did you invest ?  

You're clearly finding this difficult to grasp so let me explain. 

TAB have decided that King and T3B were working as a group to acquire shares and gain influence. The amount of shares they bought as a group requires them, by law to make an offer to all other shareholders for the same price they bought their shares it. 

So basically, Dave King has to BY LAW offer all shareholders 20p a share. This is the decision of the TAB, not King, he can't not ask. If you actually read the statement he says he doesn't agree with it but he has to. Cool yet jets. 

Just now, lgr1991 said:

You're clearly finding this difficult to grasp so let me explain. 

TAB have decided that King and T3B were working as a group to acquire shares and gain influence. The amount of shares they bought as a group requires them, by law to make an offer to all other shareholders for the same price they bought their shares it. 

So basically, Dave King has to BY LAW offer all shareholders 20p a share. This is the decision of the TAB, not King, he can't not ask. If you actually read the statement he says he doesn't agree with it but he has to. Cool yet jets. 

Could have saved yourself a bit of typing there if you had read his later posts ;)