Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

Why does he malign the online community he's been so adept at using? Must we agree with him all the time? Withdrawal from said community hardly helped his cause did it, his own "side of things" could've gone a long way to quelling lots of speculative nonsense and had supporters discussing the actual issues , but his own martyrdom complex wouldn't have been satisfied with that I suppose. I also note he withdrew from a meeting with Robertson because he may not have fulfilled his remit by "giving him a grilling" on behalf of the fans.  Erm.....is that an admission that self-interest would've been uppermost in his mind? Not wanting to create a bad impression ? Would like to think he was merely worried that a failure to tax Robertson too heavily may have been misinterpreted as reluctance rather than a lack of ability, but CH doesn't appear to do humility.

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Wow. He is one deluded fucking clown. 

And another thing, he is not intellectual enough to have that spiel. 

Who is doing his speeches?? 

My money is on Graham. He's a complete cunt but he is capable of stringing a few sentences together, which is more than you can say for the gimp.