Caixinha

Guest Lloyd72

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

this is the strangest night's postings I've seen on a long time on here in defence of failing to beat a pish Motherwell side and maybe blowing our chance to finish second. 

If it's expecting miracles to beat Motherwell today at Ibrox and keep the heat on Aberdeen for 2nd and build confidence and momentum going into the Celtic games especially the cup game next month then it must be me that's the nutjob and expecting way too much right enough. 

Just can't see any logic in a lot of what's being posted tonight. 

I understand what your saying mate but this whole season has been like today. We are a poor team and changing manager won't necessarily make players better. 

We cant compare Warbuton to Pedro after a match because Warbuton managed to beat Motherwell 3 times. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How cunts can be even remotely happy with them wanks leaving Ibrox with 2 points today is beyond me.

If players aint fit they shouldn't be starting, if you cant give 100% your no good to us, if your not willing to give 100% ditto, yes theres players there who aren't fit to wear our jersey but they should still be good enough to beat well and motivated to do so and put in a better first half than that utter pish, made sacrifices to be at that game today and left regretting I did, far from fucking happy.

I wanted us to pump them as much as the next bear but at the end of the day we had Keiron and a playmaking midfilder as centre half, a winger thats hardly played at right back and haliday also out of position after retuning from injury and pish form. The damage this season was done before a ball was kicked this season with a number of pish signings and a tactically inept manager

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

I understand what your saying mate but this whole season has been like today. We are a poor team and changing manager won't necessarily make players better. 

We cant compare Warbuton to Pedro after a match because Warbuton managed to beat Motherwell 3 times.

I know (and I'm not) the reason I mention that is because someone said at the start of this, when quoting me, that Warburton left him with a squad that can't beat Motherwell ... I'm pointing out that he did, because we've beat them 3 times already. 

I keep mentioning it not to repeat myself but because of other responses. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know (and I'm not) the reason I mention that is because someone said at the start of this, when quoting me, that Warburton left him with a squad that can't beat Motherwell ... I'm pointing out that he did, because we've beat them 3 times already. 

I keep mentioning it not to repeat myself but because of other responses. 

Ok mate.  I blame myself fo no reading all the thread lol. 

Actually reminded me a lot of last August game v well, they scored first in a rank first half from us, we equalised around the 60 minute mark, difference being we found a late winner that day, I also remember Warburton saying afterwards how shite we were.

I hope Pedros words were strictly for the cameras and he's seething he didn't get a reaction from the players today.

Not having this players replaced because they were ill, It was clear to see in the first half how easy the Motherwell forwards were getting behind our defenders, None of our defenders are blessed with pace and at times even watching Wallace tracking back is like watching him running through treacle.

It's quite clear why they were replaced and the bigger hint would be playing a player at right back who's pretty rapid who's a winger and keeping a defender on the bench.

Even with those replacements we were all over the place and Motherwell looked like scoring everytime they went forward, It was an absolutely bizarre game in the second half and could have finished 5-5 but for some excellent goalkeeping from both keepers.

Putting all three subs on at halftime was a complete lottery considering we were 1-0 down,If we had a player sent off or off injured we could have been trying to come from 1-0 behind with 10 men.

If Wallace,Hodgson and Hill were injured or unwell then they quite simply shouldn't have played,It's understandable that we don't have a huge squad, But if your playing players who aren't match fit when you can have a look at what's available in Bates,McGrory and Senderos or replace a defender and play a winger in that position when you already have and ignore your only defender on the bench, It's a huge slap in the face to Senderos.

So much also about the two week break and being able to do a lot more with the players,Most of them in the first half looked like they had just met up in the car park before the game for the first time.

Once again we've dropped yet more stupid points and more so at home where we have a very good home record,All the games against Motherwell have been very close this season and today once again they lifted their game to a higher level and played like they were at the top of the league.

I've seen Moult a few times now and always impresses me and think he's a player we should be looking at in the summer,Good team player,pacy and know's where the goal is.

I've said i won't judge the new manager on the home games simply because our home record is good, I'll judge him on the away games which have so far been very poor and he has two big games coming up back to back to see if he has made any difference to our away form.

I think we'll struggle against Kilmarnock on their shitey pitch and can't see us taking anything against the sheep next Sunday.

It was pretty shit from start to finish.

The players were all over the place at times and even in the first half many looked well off the pace.

Motherwell have been dirty fucks in past games against us although maybe not to that extent, that should have been noted and tried to combat it. I'm far from his biggest fan but IMO Garner had to start today.

I'd need to see their first goal again but it looked like Wallace marking Moult. I'd imagine the homework they do on the opposition covers that kind of stuff so that's a poor match up.

He's not long in and it's not his players but Hamilton, Motherwell, Killie is a relatively easy run of games that we needed full points from going into the sheep game and again we don't manage it.

A disappointing game, and the only real positive there may be is that Pedro has hopefully found out a few things about certain players.

We should be able to tell more about the manager from the team that starts on Wednesday.  Which players will retain their place, would others have been taken off at halftime if it weren't for injuries.... time will tell..... 

Pedro's got me worried already. His tactics 1st half were for Wes to blooter the ball up the park for nobody to win it. We don't have the big players that are physical enough for that type of game. Our man for that was on the bench until the second half. Although he made a very bold decision at half time with the substitutions, we seemed to revert back to the way we've been playing all season. By playing the ball on the deck out from the back,  its a lot better to watch and we seem to get more success playing that way. First half was unbearable so hope he learns from it. 

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

you do realise three of our defenders were injured/sick, don't you?

Folk saying it was a risk playing Wallace should remember Halliday is just coming off a hamstring injury, helluva choice for the manager.

This!

I was asked last week How long before we have a go at our new manager  - my response was first defeat and the knives would be out - I was wrong - first draw and folk are at it - and the number not realising the subs were forced on the manager! It's pathetic 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This!

I was asked last week How long before we have a go at our new manager  - my response was first defeat and the knives would be out - I was wrong - first draw and folk are at it - and the number not realising the subs were forced on the manager! It's pathetic 

There's absolutely no knifes out for him. 

People like you enjoy moaning about others moaning. All the same. The overly negative ones on here, people like you who then get off at moaning about them.

Today is valid criticisms. No-one's saying sack him or telling him to gtf. 

Pedro's an intelligent man with loads of ideas and the courage of his convictions - I'm positive he'll learn from today. No worries at all. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's absolutely no knifes out for him. 

People like you enjoy moaning about others moaning. All the same. The overly negative ones on here, people like you who then get off at moaning about them.

Today is valid criticisms. No-one's saying sack him or telling him to gtf. 

Pedro's an intelligent man with loads of ideas and the courage of his convictions - I'm positive he'll learn from today. No worries at all. 

Place is full of post match quarterbacks - FM2017 managers and those that can't even understand that the half time changes were forced upon the manager - but instead of being positive about what he tried to do they look for the negative - and you fit into every one of those categories 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Place is full of post match quarterbacks - FM2017 managers and those that can't even understand that the half time changes were forced upon the manager - but instead of being positive about what he tried to do they look for the negative - and you fit into every one of those categories 

Ironic saying that given the quote of mine you used was one where I also said in it that Pedro's an intelligent man, with loads of ideas, the courage of his convinctions and I'm positive that he'll learn from today and also "no worries"

Very strange comment. 

When our team has any break instead of coming back strong and refreshed we alway looked tired and disinterested, The Manager needs time and money as he seems to be copping some of the Flak that can only be attributed to Warburton and this board not on here i may add just in general.

Tbh the second half was absolutely mental and exciting, but the first half was shocking i think it will take time to lose the influence of Warbs and the first half was the epitome of his games this season.

I was happy at the fact he was making changes at half time and willing to do something completely different rather than the vanilla like for like change on the 60 min mark.

Looked like he didn't want a draw and willing to risk losing to win the game which i would have any day of the week, we will win nothing by drawing at home so it's worth the gamble.

Enforced or not all the subs played well and i think will start except MOH with TAV back Wednesday

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

When our team has any break instead of coming back strong and refreshed we alway looked tired and disinterested...

Another symptom of a lazy lack of concentration. It's the same the game after a healthy win; convinced they forget how shit they really are and start to believe that they're playing for Rangers on merit, that everything will just click into place for them.

8 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

...i think it will take time to lose the influence of Warbs and the first half was the epitome of his games this season.

That's a fair point, even more difficult for such limited players to adapt quickly.

Just watched the highlights of the Forest game and the goal they conceded - stunned to see them trying to play the ball out from the back, hospital passes for no apparent reason, goal. :duh:

4 minutes ago, Chrismac8 said:

At the end of the day we are 32 points behind the scum we must improve. In Pedro we trust WATP ?⚪️?

Is it not more important right now we're 10pts behind the sheep.

This pish about how many points Rangers are behind the mankies seems to be a new thing this season while ignoring the team in second place.

More to the point last season the sheep were only a handful of points behind the mankies at this stage and this season they are 22pts behind them at the same stage,Doesn't seem to me they are improving despite what the media tell us, If the sheep were in 3rd place you wouldn't be hearing any mention of how many points they were behind the mankies.

All about the Gers.

10 minutes ago, Chrismac8 said:

At the end of the day we are 32 points behind the scum we must improve. In Pedro we trust WATP ?⚪️?

No, at the end of the day we are 10 points behind the sheep shaggers and that's what matters to me at the moment.