Mutton molesters v Bears unofficial thread.

Jakes Pal

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It's not great being a Bear at the moment, even in our darkest days we had hope.

Unless Pedro has been playing out some cunning plan, I don't see us getting anything from this game.

Our allocation is sold and everyone of them will be there.  They deserve a result, I fear though that the journey home will be akin to those I experienced in the 80's during the bastards golden era. 

15 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Our allocation is sold and everyone of them will be there.  They deserve a result, I fear though that the journey home will be akin to those I experienced in the 80's during the bastards golden era. 

The Bears make me proud, our team doesn't.

24 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

FFS whatever happened to No Surrender!

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm not confident now but no doubt in a couple days I'll be back saying we can win this.

I suggest alcohol and/or narcotics. Take enough of either and you feel confident about wrestling with a Tiger Tank

12 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

What is it with lazy cunts starting 'official match threads' but not wanting to put in any effort, some fans are almost as lazy as our players :whistle:

I am a lazy cunt, but this is an unofficial match thread.

12 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It's not great being a Bear at the moment, even in our darkest days we had hope.

Unless Pedro has been playing out some cunning plan, I don't see us getting anything from this game.

I hate to say it but neither can I. I think my money will be put on the sheep that day. Don't think I'll be watching it either.