3rd place?

Rambo1872

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's cliche but this really is game at a time territory. Beating the sheep at their shithole is the first step in building confidence and momentum we can't change st Johnstones results or the sheep outside of our games against them so we just have to keep our focus on the team we are playing.

i don't see us getting 2nd but I think we will finish 3rd

1 hour ago, Orange Persson said:

I think fourth would be poor now, considering we were chasing second for a while. We cannot be slipping here. Enough is enough.

Deluded MW still peddles that he left us in 2nd as if that meant something. Yes, we were in 2nd,but none but the blind could fail to see that momentum was not behind us and that position wss temporary.

6 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

Deluded MW still peddles that he left us in 2nd as if that meant something. Yes, we were in 2nd,but none but the blind could fail to see that momentum was not behind us and that position wss temporary.

Sorry, that's nonsense. We were 2nd. The fact that we were actually 2nd is clearly more conclusive than speculation that we might have slipped further down the table.

Not really too fussed about 3rd. If we can't get 2nd then 3rd or 4th doesn't really matter.

Obviously 4th might not give us Europe, but I just want this season over so we can start again.

Pedro worries me a bit, but let's see what he can do with a full season

First post here, so Hello everyone.

I'd say the least expected would be 3rd, but a Scottish cup win would probably cover for a 4th place finish. 

Although the Europa doesnt bring fortunes its better than fuck all. Also a wee trip abroad would be brilliant, its been too long.

2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Certainly concerning

If we dropped to 4th would need to hope Hibs don't win the cup for that to be a European place

So the Tim's win and get the treble. What a fecking dilemma.