ST price increase?

Rambo1872

1 hour ago, dogtanian said:

I sit in the Govan Rear and it only went up by £48 which I thought was reasonable. I would happily have paid an increase of double that amount if I knew Pedro would get much more funds to get players in the summer.

U in GR4 or GR5? 

445 for me. I'm in govan front I'm sure it was 420 last year. Although only 25 of an increase what justifies the increase though? Poor season and also not much of an investment In terms of transfer fees. Will still renew but just like having a moan 

Leaving mine to the end of the month so do not know, but I assume it will be a % applied to all the different price ranges.

I also do not have a problem with the increase, but why did it need to be hidden from us, a simple mention in the King statement that it was required would have been the correct way to do it IMO.

£660 SJR4 ? up by £35 on last year. 

No comment on the increase from the club is disappointing, but I'll pay it anyway.  They know we will. Nothing this season justifies any raise, but blind loyalty goes a long way in their thinking 

Tbf it's only a couple of percent (if that) above inflation. 

The weakening pound will essentially make the overseas market more expensive too.  

It's all well and good wanting a price freeze but that would actually see the club lose money, it's just economics. 

26 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Tbf it's only a couple of percent (if that) above inflation. 

The weakening pound will essentially make the overseas market more expensive too.  

It's all well and good wanting a price freeze but that would actually see the club lose money, it's just economics. 

Lose money? What when we have had record breaking st sales and where has the money went? 

Awful funny how at this time of year king comes out to say the new manager will have money to spend. Funny that?

11 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Lose money? What when we have had record breaking st sales and where has the money went? 

Awful funny how at this time of year king comes out to say the new manager will have money to spend. Funny that?

On a per ticket ratio we would lose money in comparison to last season, of course if we sell more we make more. 

You're asking the wrong guy where the money has went, I just won't be getting wound up about what I perceive to be a reasonable increase.

Let's be clear I'm not defending King here, I'm just saying that due the outside influences a price freeze is highly unrealistic.  

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

On a per ticket ratio we would lose money in comparison to last season, of course of we sell more we make more. 

You're asking the wrong guy where the money has went, I just won't be getting wound up about what I perceive to be a reasonable increase.

Let's be clear I'm not defending King here, I'm just saying that due the outside influences a price freeze is highly unrealistic.  

To me it isn't unrealistic. I know you mean from last season but the fans came out in force to support us back in the spl. It hasn't been successful to me. I wasn't expecting to win the title but I expected us to play better and walk away with second. Due to the money made from last seasons sales and also the extra revenue from games like food etc then there should be a price freeze (imo) to show the fans that the board care and to acknowledge the support given to them .