NBA

20 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

20230726_095628.thumb.jpg.1e8c8508210ef243cdadcf5f73d265ed.jpg

His family history doesn't include heart problems, if there was he'd have been screened by the NBA further, as per rules and regulations of the league body.

Ofobroh at us has had countless medicals etc and his heart issue was never flagged till he came here 

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Ofobroh, was vaccinated before he came to us. Coincidence probably though.

There you go it’s the vaccine.

You’re a fucking medical genius. Should fire your info over to the surgeons etc who seem lost.

and Muamba and viven foe? 

why were their issues missed and obviously vaccine wasn’t an issue then, maybe it was the polio one? 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

There you go it’s the vaccine.

You’re a fucking medical genius. Should fire your info over to the surgeons etc who seem lost.

and Muamba and viven foe? 

why were their issues missed and obviously vaccine wasn’t an issue then, maybe it was the polio one? 

The BCG killed Phil O'Donnell

Just now, The Dude said:

How do you know Ofoborh was vaccinated? Almost certainly a coincidence.

He was playing for Bournemouth & then Wycombe, during a time period where players were required to be vaccinated to play & travel. 

Fleck, Wyke, Herron as well, all collapsing after their vaccines.

To say there's nothing at all in it, is just lying tbh.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

He was playing for Bournemouth & then Wycombe, during a time period where players were required to be vaccinated to play & travel. 

What about when Chris Burke collapsed? I’d heard through sources he’d just had his bcg but I can’t confirm that 

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Players were also granted exemptions depending on pre-existing medical conditions. Do you know that Ofoborh wasn't exempted?

Wyke was one of those players who weren't vaccinated - https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/football/wigan-athletic-striker-charlie-wykes-collapse-not-covid-vaccine-related-3472143

image.thumb.png.944dab306cb49b6d4a2beabd4aab6abf.png

Just now, The Dude said:

Players were also granted exemptions depending on pre-existing medical conditions. Do you know that Ofoborh wasn't exempted?

Wyke was one of those players who weren't vaccinated - https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/football/wigan-athletic-striker-charlie-wykes-collapse-not-covid-vaccine-related-3472143

Aye but that’s a lie, all about the MSM controlling the masses 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

I'm out lads, if you two are stupid enough to think these vaccines haven't done anything to anyone. Then that's fair enough.

Peace 

You're out because one of the players you suggested collapsed because of the vaccine hadn't actually had the vaccine.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I love it when morons pretend incredibly fit people can't have heart attacks.

It's not like pro levels of exercise can be dangerous for people with undiagnosed conditions, or that too much strenuous exercise can cause heart issues...

Nah, must be the vaccine.

Who ye calling a moron ya fuckin prick jump in here and start on me, come ahead ya rat.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I'm out lads, if you two are stupid enough to think these vaccines haven't done anything to anyone. Then that's fair enough.

Peace 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Who ye calling a moron ya fuckin prick 

:belm::lol:

Just now, Loyal72 said:

No I'm out because you genuinely believe that these vaccines aren't doing anything to people, despite the contrary reports even from the people making them.

Haven't suggested anything close. Every single vaccine has side-effects that impact a tiny number of people. Even regular stuff like anesthetic can - my wife almost died after a reaction to it while having her thyroid removed caused her heart to stop.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Haven't suggested anything close. Every single vaccine has side-effects that impact a tiny number of people. Even regular stuff like anesthetic can - my wife almost died after a reaction to it while having her thyroid removed caused her heart to stop.

You have though. You're ridiculing me, calling me a sheeple etc, Because I believe there's a possibility Moderna or Pfizer is harming more and more young athletes.

When the evidence would suggest there is an uptake in off field medical issues for athletes.

I'm out now guys.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You have though. You're ridiculing me, calling me a sheeple etc, Because I believe there's a possibility Moderna or Pfizer is harming more and more young athletes.

When the evidence would suggest there is an uptake in off field medical issues for athletes.

I'm out now guys.

The evidence doesn't actually suggest this though.

Jonathan Drezner is Director of the University of Washington’s medicine center for sports cardiology, team physician for the NFL team Seattle Seahawks and head of the Cardiac Injury in Sport division of the National Center for Catastrophic Sports Injury Research

In our young athletes, the prevalence of cardiac involvement from a viral syndrome was really really low and we have not seen any uptick in events in the US relative to Covid-19 and myocarditis. So we’re not having an epidemic of cardiac arrests for Covid or the vaccine — all of that to me is misinformation.

I work with the National Center for Catastrophic Sport Injury Research. We monitor all cardiac arrests and deaths among all athletes across the US for 20 years. We have not seen any increase in the rate of cardiac arrests or deaths through the Covid-19 pandemic. There’s no higher rates of myocarditis related to either the virus or the vaccine. Data that suggests otherwise is faulty and largely misinformation.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Jonathan Drezner is Director of the University of Washington’s medicine center for sports cardiology, team physician for the NFL team Seattle Seahawks and head of the Cardiac Injury in Sport division of the National Center for Catastrophic Sports Injury Research

It's simply because it's highlighted now because of the pandemic. 

At grass roots sports level people collapse every week all over the world. It's just now that because of the pandemic, a story that prior to 2020 would have been in a local paper now gets syndicated across the world because people question whether it is vaccine linked.

Just now, The Dude said:

There were 147 cardiac events in athletes between 2011-2019, which was actually an improvement on the 150 between 1995-2005. there have been 125 in 2019-2023. 

This is from AcademicCoup.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

It's simply because it's highlighted now because of the pandemic. 

At grass roots sports level people collapse every week all over the world. It's just now that because of the pandemic, a story that was once in a local paper now gets syndicated across the world because people question whether it is vaccine linked.

100%.