Very poor but......

Dlydon81

We didn't show up today at all and a good team would have pummelled us!

They're not good though and it took a penalty to give them a cushion. We probably had the better chances though and if any one of chances in the last 15 minutes went in we could have ended up giving them a real scare!

this gives me confidence that we're not a million miles away from being able to beat them again.  They think they were sentational today and I say let them think that!! 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lying to yourself bud, not gonna hold it against you, we all do at times but whatever you think of that mob they are miles in front of us, we didn't help ourselves but they had a couple of gears left in them.

we need everyone connected with the club to realise this, see it and say it, otherwise nothing will change.

35 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

They're not good though and it took a penalty to give them a cushion. We probably had the better chances though and if any one of chances in the last 15 minutes went in we could have ended up giving them a real scare!

this gives me confidence that we're not a million miles away from being able to beat them again.  They think they were sentational today and I say let them think that!! 

I was defo watching the wrong game. They were all over us like a rash. They totally bossed us with plenty in reserve. They couldn't have had an easier day the office. Have you seen the stat's?! Did you miss the two miracle saves from Fod's to keep the goal tally down? Did you miss the three scum shots that on another day could have went in?

Did you miss the wave after wave of scum attacks?

We are rank, but our players are what they are and always  will be i'm afraid. The scum are miles ahead of us and that it will remain untill this board are run out of town.

12 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

I wouldn't say they were sentational either.

15 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

That's the real problem "a good team would have pummelled us" 

15 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You're kidding yourself on here. They were playing at half speed and they still made us look like dafties. 

How do you know they were playing at half speed?  Why would they do this against their biggest rivals?

Maybe, the OP is taking an overly optimistic view on today's game but equally there is no point painting things worse than they already are.

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Not another they're not that good. If that's the case then we are in worse position than I thought.

Every one of their subs that came on would walk straight into our team 

Griffiths cant get a game for them - he would walk into our team. 

23 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

We were the worst I've seen us in a game against them ever.. I've never seen a Rangers team give that mob respect..disgusting display today ..still raging 

I agree, I can't remember us ever playing that badly; was it the second half before we had one shot on target? This was a Rangers team playing at Hampden in a semi final; terrible performance.

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Not another they're not that good. If that's the case then we are in worse position than I thought.

Every one of their subs that came on would walk straight into our team 

Yep.

Not one of our players won the personal battle against their counterpart.

1 maybe 2 at most got pass marks.

None of our players would get into their team.

They had far more gears to go.

We should've been down to 10 men in 5 minutes.

They have more CL money coming to strengthen

Yet some think we're only a few players from seriously challenging.

We're far from even average let alone good, teams don't have to be "sensational" to win this league or to take the piss out of us.

They have won against us 4 times this season and are 30 odd points ahead of us in the league. I don't really care so much about the score today but in the manner we played...or rather didn't compete for the ball the majority of the match. Sad thing is that for most of our team it will not really mean much. They will be thinking of their summer holidays coming up.

Fucking importers.

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

They have won against us 4 times this season and are 30 odd points ahead of us in the league. I don't really care so much about the score today but in the manner we played...or rather didn't compete for the ball the majority of the match. Sad thing is that for most of our team it will not really mean much. They will be thinking of their summer holidays coming up.

Fucking importers.

Shipping goals.