SFA :- Corrupt or stupid?

blupac

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

My point is relevant. SFA have a clear agenda to protect the interests of two  football clubs. Both clubs have covered up child abuse. Why is that point scoring?

I would take your point if you didn't mention it in virtually every post you make.

44 minutes ago, thegambler said:

I would take your point if you didn't mention it in virtually every post you make.

Fair enough, I'll take your point into consideration. Glad you agree that the SFA seem to protect  the interest of two vile clubs that it's there very job to hold to account. Worrying when you take into the seriousness of the crimes Scum chairman and Hibs chairman committed.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/victim-says-sfa-must-stand-10303779

Corrupt but they act stupid to murky the waters, our lot use that as excuse to sit on their hands and play the old dignified silence chestnut because they don't want to rock the boat as they have nothing to offer either financially or in defending the club and are as usual relying on the fans to prop them up for another period of uncertainty, silence is golden as they say, it certainly is for the ponces still surrounding us and getting worse, the Blue Pound is king, don't complain and just take it up the arse and pay your money!

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.d19b1b97de67c097a9c1e86e6b91ec6f.gif