SFA :- Corrupt or stupid?

blupac

Last post was locked for no apparent reason so trying again. Just wondering if guys share same views as me following the  bizarre overturning of Scott Browns red card. Does Peter liewell have such sway with our governing body?

1 minute ago, blupac said:

Last post was locked for no apparent reason so trying again. Just wondering if guys share same views as me following the  bizarre overturning of Scott Browns red card. Does Peter liewell have such sway with our governing body?

Listen wankivelli it's was deleted because the subject is done to death on other threads 

12 minutes ago, blupac said:

I'm locking this too pal. Sorry 

Apparently it's not the SFA that overturn the appeals process it's an independent panel that ultimately overturns the SFA decision.

However there should be clarity who is on the panel etc and why do they change it rather than having the some people.

Having said that I think The SFA are just stupid

Corrupt- not just set-up for the benefit of the scum, the Scottish Cup final scandal was abhorrent.  Incidentally both clubs the SFA are set up for have a disgusting policy in where the protection of peadophiles to abuse children should not be allowed to be spoken against. Anyone speaking against this according to them are merely " point scoring" 

44 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Corrupt- not just set-up for the benefit of the scum, the Scottish Cup final scandal was abhorrent.  Incidentally both clubs the SFA are set up for have a disgusting policy in where the protection of peadophiles to abuse children should not be allowed to be spoken against. Anyone speaking against this according to them are merely " point scoring" 

christ, do you ever post anything not involving child abuse? You are part of the reason why folks come up with this point scoring pish.

18 minutes ago, thegambler said:

christ, do you ever post anything not involving child abuse? You are part of the reason why folks come up with this point scoring pish.

My point is relevant. SFA have a clear agenda to protect the interests of two  football clubs. Both clubs have covered up child abuse. Why is that point scoring?