The Bear that got on the park.

I was highly critical of what happened at the Scottish Cup final, so I refuse to be inconsistent; that fat tramp was a disgrace.

He achieved absolutely nothing and a nice little fine will be en route to the club. Congratulations.

I grew-up winning 9 league trophies in-a-row, winning titles at Parkhead; its was them who boiled in their own hate-filled, frustrated pish, running on the pitch and throwing themselves off tiers. Today, it was us. That is how low we've sunk.

Those commenting along the lines of "he should have hit him" or "at least he showed more fight than the players", grow-up.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No doubt the poor cunt will be hung out to dry from the club and some fellow supporters but he showed more passion and fight than anyone in that dugout, boardroom or on the park. 

What I learned today is most fans do not like fight in Rangers. Rangers used to be famous now they are scared?

The SFA have to take some blame for this motherwell and hibs both got away with pitch invasion with menaces against us so is it any wonder some bears will think they can do the same ... the guy was an idiot though never let the tims pull your strings we are far too good for that

Guy shouldn't have been on the park and will get a ban from attending games and for the people saying he should have lamped legoeater or the edinburgh racist get a grip fs. he would be potentially getting a stint in Bar L instead of just a ban. No cunt even, smelly rancid cunts like Brown and Griffths deserve to get assaulted at work regardless of the situation.

Just now, HeHaw said:

Guy shouldn't have been on the park and will get a ban from attending games and for the people saying he should have lamped legoeater or the edinburgh racist get a grip fs. he would be potentially getting a stint in Bar L instead of just a ban. No cunt even, smelly rancid cunts like Brown and Griffths deserve to get assaulted at work regardless of the situation.

Agree to disagree

13 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

There were a bus load of you boys over for the game, hopefully cause some carnage up the gallowgate before heading home safely.

I have friend in Glasgow why i watch today and join forum after such bad play on field and no fight in stands. Too scared and leave early do not understand.

5 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Tell that to the magistrates involved in the sentencing of rancid hibs supporters who assaulted our players.

Hardly a deterrent to anyone who fancies assaulting a player.