Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?

Bad Robot

Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro, is he the man to stop the rot ?

• He needs more time with his own signings
    • I've seen enough to know he hasn't got it
    • I'm unsure but leading towards we keep him
    • I'm unsure but leaning towards we get rid of him

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I cannot see us winning the title at all with this board at the helm Pedro whether good or bad will not get the investment the team needs.

I am at a loss as too why we didn't go for FDB but probably we wouldn't give him the money he wanted for players.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Mr King took the cheap option and now we have a manager who is clueless after  what I have witnessed in the past 7 days.

Hampden was 2 going on 6 and in our own patch it was 5 going on 9. Am I missing something ?

1-5 at home against them is a sackable offence and the manager is as guilty as the rest. 

Either you are missing something or I'm taking crazy pills. Is this not the same squad that have already been beaten by the exact same scoreline by them this season? 

I agree some teams get a boost from a new manager but not always. Maybe they already had the boost when Murty came in or maybe the situation is just too far gone for them to get a second wind. 

Either way a new manager has come in to a squad of poor players, underperfoming individualy and as a team and many with bad attitudes and or lack of care and responsibility. How can we possibly sack the NEW manager after just a handful of games for not being able to beat a team unbeaten all season with a squad of players we know are nowhere near good enough? 

33 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

He was an interim manager with no long term contract. Apples and Pears mate.

If you read the posts further on he had discussed next season and possible transfers with the board so obviously, their was some longer term plan him not getting us up scuppered that somewhat but it's a similar situation where he came in and was expected to do miracles without even having a chance to get his own players.

Now we are bumbling along the same road as some seem to want Pedro gone. It's amateurish from the board as we just keep on bringing in manager after manager,Buying poor players and costing us more money there is no long term plan at Rangers now.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

If you read the posts further on he had discussed next season and possible transfers with the board so obviously, their was some longer term plan him not getting us up scuppered that somewhat but it's a similar situation where he came in and was expected to do miracles without even having a chance to get his own players.

Now we are bumbling along the same road as some seem to want Pedro gone. It's amateurish from the board as we just keep on bringing in manager after manager,Buying poor players and costing us more money there is no long term plan at Rangers now.

The board have appointed a manager to suit their agenda of mini's seven year plan of getting back to the top, people on here seem to forget that plan. Looking back after two years of the said plan we are back to square one and the hard lesson to be learned is that you only get what you pay for.

We are basically starting all over again with an unknown manager, present players might not want to move and a board with no money and could be sued by Ashley for millions, this board are a complete failure, the board members need removed, but even that could result in the soft loans being recalled, I reckon we are in a worse state than two years ago.

Like I said in a earlier post fucked if we do and fucked if we don't. Depressing.

26 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

He's already clearly alienated the whole squad and he's quite clearly not got a clue tactically.

Lets just hope his recruitment is good...

If players on good money won't move and the board are cash strapped I can't see it happening and rather than blaming Pedro we should blaming the board for causing this situation.

7 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

The board have appointed a manager to suit their agenda of mini's seven year plan of getting back to the top, people on here seem to forget that plan. Looking back after two years of the said plan we are back to square one and the hard lesson to be learned is that you only get what you pay for.

We are basically starting all over again with an unknown manager, present players might not want to move and a board with no money and could be sued by Ashley for millions, this board are a complete failure, the board members need removed, but even that could result in the soft loans being recalled, I reckon we are in a worse state than two years ago.

Like I said in a earlier post fucked if we do and fucked if we don't. Depressing.

It reminds me of when the scum used to jump from manager to manager and we used to laugh at them for being so unorganised.

23 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The young boy was out his depth at Hampden, we all saw that after 15 mins and was booked early on.  Any manager worth their salt would have subbed the boy a half Time incase he got sent off, then throws him in 6 days later and you all wonder why we threw the game away in the first few minutes? Any number of players could have played left back,  traviner with Halliday or holt at right back would have been a better option.

As I said any manager worth their salt would have acted differently as they are professionals and any number of players should be able to do a shift out of position when called upon. 

As for Waggy and McKay? Never been a lover of either , but McKay has been the one who has gladly  proved me wrong a lot more than Waggy, in fact only once and that was at Celtic park 1-1 game I said just maybe he has got what it takes, but after yesterday? I would have gladly turned up with a coach after the game and took everyone of them away from Ibrox and the team we all love for good.

Things are bad and will ge worse before they get better but how many more seasons do we have to endure the same shite from board after board? 

The only thing I can think of with Beerman is Pedro fancies him for next Season and wanted to see if he could handle being up against it, at least I hope that's what he was doing otherwise like you allude too, he just hung him outnto dry for the sake of it

On 30/04/2017 at 1:07 PM, Bad Robot said:

My cards are on the table and I'm saying he hasn't a clue and the board have brought in another gamble which is going to fail on what I've seen so far.

Agreed weird left field and in football terms cheap. Utterly stupid appointment gone by Christmas. 

I'm undecided between,

1- he hasn't got a clue and I wouldn't trust him with any money for signings

2- he's only arrived and we must give him time.

But if we could turn back time I would rather we had someone else. I'd take any manager currently working in the Scottish premiership apart from Ritchie foran at inverness who obviously has no clue.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

He's on similar wages to what McCoist was on apparently.

Really? I'm stunned why would we pay him £1m a year honestly we are nuts if your information is accurate.