Pedro Caixinha had a logical plan to halt Celtic but no-one to execute it

PRW.

22 hours ago, PRW. said:

Nobody would make a team of winners out this mob. 

They don't have the heart, mentality or fight in them. Their heads went down at 2-0 after mistakes from Beerman and Hyndman (which they never recovered from) and the game was over. 

What chance do you have when players react like children when they're given instructions or advice by team mates and the manager? You can't change that in a few weeks, thats just the way these players are.

This is what has upset me this week with the 2 old firms we have played in. when we go down a goal or things go against us they start silly tackles and heads go down they remind me of a high school football team from Glasgow ??

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah but he set his team up to stifle them and mark their key players out the game and also press them 

it's a simple game mate 

I respect both your's and cushy's opinion but I disagree this time. As much as I can see the point your both making I still think if they were at the races that day they would have beat us.

What I will say though is if Murty was in charge of the first game at the piggery or the game on Saturday we would never have lost either game 5-1.