PRW.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

You are talking shite. Nobody could have made our squad win that match yesterday. You are an idiot if you think they could.

Win it or not get beat 5-1 hmmm 

whos talking shite? 

The past few days you've been a master in shite talk across various topics.

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Said it elsewhere, Pedro doesn't get away with the manner of the defeat IMO.

He stated before the match that he planned to start with the same formation but expected more passion from his players.

The very same formation that was so horribly exposed in the first 45 minutes of the semi Final .. For me that's a horrible mistake from him & he has to accept that & learn from it.

Yes, it's also clear that the players are not up to the task of performing in the Premiership or understanding (or possibly executing) Pedro's tactics but there is plenty of blame to go round for Saturday's result. 

Even I like this post :lol: 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

The thing is, we don't have the players to play the way he wanted - narrow, disciplined and attacking on the counter at particular moments of the game. That requires either well-drilled players or clever players; we have neither. He should have known that. We would have been better parking the bloody bus. He has to take the blame for that - and I like Pedro.

He played 4 at the back with three supposed to sit in front of them, not exactly the most open or attacking formation! You look at what players were caught out and when, I'm not sure the system would make any difference

The reality is Pedro is going to be here next season . 

I've no doubt he already has an idea who he wants , in fact I'd be surprised if he hasn't already got some players lined up . These will be the type of player that he knows will fit into the system he wants to play . That'll be the time to see if he's up to the job . 

32 minutes ago, SteppsGer84 said:

Wow using Steven Pressley to try & find solace in a 1-5 defeat against our biggest rivals at home WTF?

Or posting an article that actually has a bit of educated tactical analysis rather than the usual pish the Scottish media has to offer. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their left hand side is always their danger.

Murty and even Warburton worked that out and went for the Tav Hodson combo.

The past two weeks Pedro has thought Hyndman is the man to play at right midfield ahead of Tavernier.

Absolutely clueless.

Hodson was injured yesterday. We didn't have another option did we? 

15 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

If Pressley is saying Pedro had a plan to beat them and then said 'you can't counter attack every time' then why was Pedro going on about this 10 second rule where he wanted the ball forward within 10 seconds?  I don't think the players understand what Pedro wants them to do.

The 10 second rule was to get the ball back within 10 seconds rather than play it forward mate 

1 minute ago, DennyBlueNose said:

The 10 second rule was to get the ball back within 10 seconds rather than play it forward mate 

Pedro in the Record:

"If you start with the ball or your opponents start with it then you need to create some sort of danger within the 10 seconds.

"The ball must be closer to the opponent's goal or if the ball starts with the opponent then you must recover the ball within the 10 seconds. Did you see that in the last match? I don't think so."

To me that just adds pressure on players to create something when nothing is on.

He's manager

He picks the team

He sets the tactics 

He takes the blame with the players and board. 

No one gets off Scot free regardless how hard some folk on here try to protect Pedro from any criticism whatsoever.  

It wasn't just a defeat it was a complete humiliation at home with a result we have never seen in over 100 years. I'm sorry but he takes his share of the blame 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their left hand side is always their danger.

Murty and even Warburton worked that out and went for the Tav Hodson combo.

The past two weeks Pedro has thought Hyndman is the man to play at right midfield ahead of Tavernier.

Absolutely clueless.

they targeted the other wing in the last game and beerman had a torrid time against roberts as there was fuck all help from the midfield. they were equally effective down both wings yesterday as tierney and roberts both had decent games - the problem for us is the only fit full backs we had is tav and beerman, squad has no depth in it

I think we have to give Pedro the summer to sort the squad out to suit what he needs to succeed. It's up to him to attract the players he wants. If he can't then he isn't a big enough name to manage Rangers. I simply can't accept that we can't get players good enough to challenge at the very top. This is Rangers ffs. 

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Hodson was injured yesterday. We didn't have another option did we? 

Ano what you're saying obv he couldn't have played Hodson yesterday, but why no last week? N why no play Bates rb yesterday n put Tav in midfield 

17 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Or posting an article that actually has a bit of educated tactical analysis rather than the usual pish the Scottish media has to offer. 

Yes, it's quite an astute piece of analysis.  Makes sense, and actually gives a bit of hope that more disciplined players could make a difference. 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's manager

He picks the team

He sets the tactics 

He takes the blame with the players and board. 

No one gets off Scot free regardless how hard some folk on here try to protect Pedro from any criticism whatsoever.  

It wasn't just a defeat it was a complete humiliation at home with a result we have never seen in over 100 years. I'm sorry but he takes his share of the blame 

He does take his share of the blame but some seem hellbent on scapegoating the manager alone.

6 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Pedro in the Record:

"If you start with the ball or your opponents start with it then you need to create some sort of danger within the 10 seconds.

"The ball must be closer to the opponent's goal or if the ball starts with the opponent then you must recover the ball within the 10 seconds. Did you see that in the last match? I don't think so."

To me that just adds pressure on players to create something when nothing is on.

Fs I don't even understand that and I've read it a few times. 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

He does take his share of the blame but some seem hellbent on scapegoating the manager alone.

And some seem hellbent on giving him a free ride because it's not his squad.

Tough tittie, this is football and in football the manager always has to take the hit when you get humped twice in a matter of days...not even humped but humiliated.  

The squad is terrible, the players shitebags and the board inept but the manager has done nothing to show he is going to change it. Murty got us a result against them and he wasn't even a manager but proved if you set them up right then it can be done. 

He shouldn't take all the blame of course not and anyone who thinks that is moronic but at the same time anyone who thinks he's not got a part to play in it is also a moron.