Guy Who Racially Abused Diouf Employed At Lennoxtown

Smile

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So you think the 'infiltrated' media will change their tune on the back of something written by a 'trough guzzler' (still waiting for you tell me which trough I'm guzzling from)?

Well funny you mention that term trough guzzler because you are exhibiting it well right now.

Taking the enemies penny and toe'ing their line by refusing a golden chance to highlight and expose their hypocrisy at the expense of Rangers.

I can see why the Daily Record selected you for their Rangers pieces and it's nothing to do with any writing abilities you may have. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, K.A.I said:

Well funny you mention that term trough guzzler because you are exhibiting it well right now.

Taking the enemies penny and toe'ing their line by refusing a golden chance to highlight and expose their hypocrisy at the expense of Rangers.

I can see why the Daily Record selected you for their Rangers pieces and it's nothing to do with any writing abilities you may have. 

So which trough am I guzzling from? It's a simple question you've spent days dodging now.

Do you think if I was to write something 'exposing their hypocrisy' that it would be published by them? Seriously. Do you actually believe that for a second?

Just now, The Dude said:

So which trough am I guzzling from? It's a simple question you've spent days dodging now.

Do you think if I was to write something 'exposing their hypocrisy' that it would be published by them? Seriously. Do you actually believe that for a second?

The Daily Record's. Obviously. 

If you wrote something exposing the double-standards at Rangers expense then you walk away and do the decent, principled thing and you use your various platforms that you already have and got their attention to put you in this position to let the world know exactly why and expose their anti-Rangers agenda for good. Keep any e-mails and corrospondence they send you on it.

If not, then your just another guzzler toe'ing the line for a quick buck off our enemies.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll just stick to putting out fairly positive articles and see where it takes me.

You should get a job for them and be that hero...or sit on your arse greeting about it online...just saying like.

How about fuck you?

If your lucky enough to be working in media then grow a set of balls and start sticking up for your club.

Your as bad as the fuckan mute board we have who say fuck all and move on, we are getting hammered left, right and fuckan centre and you sit back and write so called positive articles?

If I had the time between my real job and family life then I would not hold back on either front, we are shite and I fail to see the positives but they are tearing into us every chance they get whilst getting away with all sorts and not one person who is in the position to defend us has the balls to speak out.

You and your green pound. 

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Football (or even life if you'll indulge me) is full of double standards like that and I could reel off plenty of them that no-one gives a fuck about but because this one involved Celtic, all of sudden it's a big deal to people.

I touched on the attacks on Caixinha in my first blog for the Record, suggesting the attacks were down to ignorance of anything not on Sky Sports,  and will likely revisit it.

The high profile news story has absolutely nothing to do with Rangers so, in a column about Rangers, I'll not be writing about it. Also I'm not a reporter. I'm there for my opinion on Rangers. Not what was in the news the past week.

I couldn't care less what the Celtic blogger writes. If he wants to write about Rangers then great. He's just as consumed by us as most of his Celtic supporting pals are.

But again, and I don't know how much more emphasis I can put on this: I've been asked to write my opinions on Rangers from week to week. So, you know, I'll write about Rangers. It's a crazy situation, I know, but  I'll stick to what got me the opportunity in the first place. If you want to take up the baton and write about all of the above then by all means do.

The media this week would make you believe only one teams fans in Scotland has ever been guilty of racially abusing black players, While another club use the same racial abuse as a propaganda exercise to raise the image of their club to make people think they are some sort of moral crusaders against racism with all the statements,banners and t-shirts and helped by a very compliant media, Along the lines of the old "please love us" while trying to brush away their own disgusting history of racist abuse both on and off the pitch.

As long as those in the media are controlled Rangers image will continue to be damaged by those in the same media who are of no doubt celtc minded and who's sole aim in life is to write headlines of Rangers bad, Celtc good.

I'ts actually quite shocking how much bias there is but unsurprising when you look at who they are.

5 minutes ago, dande101 said:

How about fuck you?

If your lucky enough to be working in media then grow a set of balls and start sticking up for your club.

Your as bad as the fuckan mute board we have who say fuck all and move on, we are getting hammered left, right and fuckan centre and you sit back and write so called positive articles?

If I had the time between my real job and family life then I would not hold back on either front, we are shite and I fail to see the positives but they are tearing into us every chance they get whilst getting away with all sorts and not one person who is in the position to defend us has the balls to speak out.

You and your green pound. 

Hit a nerve did I? Oh you've got a job and a family? Guess what? So do I. Still managed to find the time to do it. 

Just like most other folk on the internet, you want everything done but do fuck all to actually change it. 

That's green pounds, blue pounds and Catholic pounds now. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The Daily Record's. Obviously. 

If you wrote something exposing the double-standards at Rangers expense then you walk away and do the decent, principled thing and you use your various platforms that you already have and got their attention to put you in this position to let the world know exactly why and expose their anti-Rangers agenda for good. Keep any e-mails and corrospondence they send you on it.

If not, then your just another guzzler toe'ing the line for a quick buck off our enemies.

So what you're suggesting is that I should get a position with a newspaper, get in the door ten minutes and the go all guns blazing on said newspaper and make sure there's one less Rangers-friendly voice in the media? For someone who moans every single day about the media being anti-Rangers that's a sure-fire way of making sure it stays that way. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Hit a nerve did I? Oh you've got a job and a family? Guess what? So do I. Still managed to find the time to do it. 

Just like most other folk on the internet, you want everything done but do fuck all to actually change it. 

Do what exactly????

You ain't defending our club for a start.

Time to say it as it is or just continue to write within the boundaries of the establishment that continue to tarnish our great club.

Maybe your right but to be honest I wouldn't know where to start however you do and are in a position to do so.

Grow a set mate.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So what you're suggesting is that I should get a position with a newspaper, get in the door ten minutes and the go all guns blazing on said newspaper and make sure there's one less Rangers-friendly voice in the media? For someone who moans every single day about the media being anti-Rangers that's a sure-fire way of making sure it stays that way. 

They will have someone else lined-up to take your place just like they did with McFarlane there will always be a Rangers voice - sadly. 

OK then .. wait a few months until you are established then expose it all? I like that. The long game. Just don't take forever. 

5 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

The media this week would make you believe only one teams fans in Scotland has ever been guilty of racially abusing black players, While another club use the same racial abuse as a propaganda exercise to raise the image of their club to make people think they are some sort of moral crusaders against racism with all the statements,banners and t-shirts and helped by a very compliant media, Along the lines of the old "please love us" while trying to brush away their own disgusting history of racist abuse both on and off the pitch.

As long as those in the media are controlled Rangers image will continue to be damaged by those in the same media who are of no doubt celtc minded and who's sole aim in life is to write headlines of Rangers bad, Celtc good.

I'ts actually quite shocking how much bias there is but unsurprising when you look at who they are.

So how do you propose writing something that would see one of the few Rangers-friendly voices in the media out on his arse before he's even in the door would be a good idea to change any of that? Wouldn't you think continued positive coverage would have much more effect than a one and done (that they likely wouldn't publish) saying that the media is biased?

Just now, K.A.I said:

They will have someone else lined-up to take your place just like they did with McFarlane there will always be a Rangers voice - sadly. 

OK then .. wait a few months until you are established then expose it all? I like that. The long game. Just don't take forever. 

Unfortunately this will never happen and he will continue to write within the boundaries like a good little boy.

1 minute ago, dande101 said:

Do what exactly????

You ain't defending our club for a start.

Time to say it as it is or just continue to write within the boundaries of the establishment that continue to tarnish our great club.

Maybe your right but to be honest I wouldn't know where to start however you do and are in a position to do so.

Grow a set mate.

Of course I have to write within their boundaries or it doesn't get published by them whatsoever. Why is that so difficult for people to comprehend? 

It's easy. I started by going to Wordpress.com, started a blog and burst my arse from there. 

On 7 May 2017 at 7:18 PM, The Dude said:

LOL. One less Rangers -friendly voice in the mhedia ??

Never knew there were any nowadays.

Just now, The Dude said:

Of course I have to write within their boundaries or it doesn't get published by them whatsoever. Why is that so difficult for people to comprehend? 

It's easy. I started by going to Wordpress.com, started a blog and burst my arse from there. 

It's easy to comprehend. 

What you aren't understanding is that you are in a good position to do something about the double-standards then if what you say is true (they don't publish it and get rid of you) then save all the conversations regarding it and take to your outlets like your blogs, Worldpress, the Rangers site you write for ... the lot of it, post it all and expose them. You might even get a better position somewhere else for your efforts. I'd respect you a lot more in-spite of some of the shite you were spouting about Protestants. the Royals, Nazi's and peado's.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not saying you don't work hard but to be a writer is about expressing your opinions and feelings not doing as your told, sounds like a lose lose situation your in.

Apologies for previous posts but I would rather write how I feel or tell the cunts to ram it.

Also may I add that their boundaries seem to be extended when it comes to slandering  Rangers, biased media if ever I've seen it.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I write a blog for them. No worries about a backlash writing about them. That's already came simply for writing about Rangers (from them and Rangers fans). I just have literally no interest in writing about them. Never have. I'd rather write about Rangers, and even do so in a positive way, that reflects well on the club and the support. Writing "aye we've got some racist fuckwits but so have they" is pointless imo. It's a problem that exists in every league on earth and simply highlighting examples involving Celtic, to the exclusion of all other clubs even just in Scotland, comes across as being bitter and petty. 

Are you a rangers fan out of curiosity? The difference is if you are, the journalists  that support that  club are always happy to write about us doing bad etc and highlight stuff we do wrong. I guess that's why I'm not a journalist I would be at least reporting on all matters and mention this thing. If people like you who work in the media don't mention it then who will? I just think you would gain more respect and at least it wouldn't be all one way traffic against us. Not just you obviously others could do it aswell. I honestly feel the media are scared of them in this country. 

3 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Are you a rangers fan out of curiosity? The difference is if you are, the journalists  that support that  club are always happy to write about us doing bad etc and highlight stuff we do wrong. I guess that's why I'm not a journalist I would be at least reporting on all matters and mention this thing. If people like you who work in the media don't mention it then who will? I just think you would gain more respect and at least it wouldn't be all one way traffic against us. Not just you obviously others could do it aswell. I honestly feel the media are scared of them in this country. 

The media ain't scared of them mate, the media are them.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Who's acting the cunt? I've said time and again (even before the Record) I have no interest in writing about them. I'm there to give my opinion on what's going on with Rangers. Not some fuckwit who was jailed 6 years ago and worked a day at Celtic's training ground tarring the car park or something.

why not use it as a comparison to the blatant two faced media reporting when it comes to events that happen at both clubs

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They probably do. I'd not be surprised if they do. Odd you add sadly to "there will always be a Rangers voice"

Just now, The Dude said:

They probably do. I'd not be surprised if they do. Odd you add sadly to "there will always be a Rangers voice"

Well if they do, then YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO - expose them on all your outlets and expose the double-standards. You'll have the proof.

It's not odd for me to add that as the people they choose for their Rangers voice are carefully chosen individuals guys like McFarlane and you. Certain types of Rangers fan who will toe their little line and not do anything like expose their hatred for Rangers.

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's easy to comprehend. 

What you aren't understanding is that you are in a good position to do something about the double-standards then if what you say is true (they don't publish it and get rid of you) then save all the conversations regarding it and take to your outlets like your blogs, Worldpress, the Rangers site you write for ... the lot of it, post it all and expose them. You might even get a better position somewhere else for your efforts. I'd respect you a lot more in-spite of some of the shite you were spouting about Protestants. the Royals, Nazi's and peado's.

I've never read such nonsense. I'm a blogger there to give my opinion on football. Not double standards in the self-same media you complain is biased, not peadophiles at a different club. 

28 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Not saying you don't work hard but to be a writer is about expressing your opinions and feelings not doing as your told, sounds like a lose lose situation your in.

Apologies for previous posts but I would rather write how I feel or tell the cunts to ram it.

Also may I add that their boundaries seem to be extended when it comes to slandering  Rangers, biased media if ever I've seen it.

No one has stopped me from writing how I feel. Not once. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well if they do, then YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO - expose them on all your outlets and expose the double-standards. You'll have the proof.

It's not odd for me to add that as the people they choose for their Rangers voice are carefully chosen individuals guys like McFarlane and you. Certain types of Rangers fan who will toe their little line and not do anything like expose their hatred for Rangers.

What line have I towed? I've been told I have free reign to write what I want. 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So how do you propose writing something that would see one of the few Rangers-friendly voices in the media out on his arse before he's even in the door would be a good idea to change any of that? Wouldn't you think continued positive coverage would have much more effect than a one and done (that they likely wouldn't publish) saying that the media is biased?

Isn't the basic idea of them allowing you a blog as a Rangers supporter to speak your mind as a Rangers fan on issues not only you are happy with but also unhappy with ?

Have they gave you basic instructions on what you can and can't say or speak about or who your'e allowed to be critical of including the Record.

If your'e saying they won't allow you to be critical of them and they censor what you say then that's not a democracy that's a newspaper acting like a dictator.

It's a Rangers blog but seems your allowed to talk about something that is constantly repeated every day from Rangers fans and that's about it.

There is also nothing stopping you having a go at other journos from other newspapers in relation to the negativity they spew on a daily basis towards the club and fans, There is nothing stopping you putting the boot in to the bloggers who hate Rangers and there is nothing stopping you more importantly of putting the boot into our own board for allowing it and sitting doing nothing or even asking the question of why they only do something when it is a personal attack against them, But ignore and do nothing to defend the clubs fans.

I'm not having a go at you and hope you can understand the anger when the club and fans get shit on from a great height for the slightest thing and the media go to town and our board sit doing absolutely nothing.

That's all i'm saying on this and wish you all the best in your blog and wherever it takes you.