Guy Who Racially Abused Diouf Employed At Lennoxtown

Smile

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've never read such nonsense. I'm a blogger there to give my opinion on football. Not double standards in the self-same media you complain is biased, not peadophiles at a different club. 

Again, that response is exactly why the Record picked someone like you and it's not because of your writing skills. It's a mindset they are after and your proving mine (and others) points to perfection. When you don't have a response to a perfectly resonable action to counter them in what you fear (them not using you anymore) you say it's nonsense and your only there to give your opinion on football. 

As has been pointed out it's football and indeed Rangers-related. In the interests of parity and a better deal for Rangers yet you clam up.

It's cool we all get it. You see this position as something big for you and your entitled but others are entitled to think what they are of you too when you aren't interested in Rangers getting any sort of parity incase they bump you for it.

Trough guzzler. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What line have I towed? I've been told I have free reign to write what I want. 

That's even fucking worse then. You've been told to write what you want but you don't see fit to expose the double-standards.

Why all the bullshit earlier about them getting rid of you if you wen't down that route etc? :lol: you are a joke mate. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No one has stopped me from writing how I feel. Not once. 

Well James I dont really see anything in your article to defend our club against the negativity and biased reporting?

Are you telling me that you either don't see/read it or don't believe it?

29 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Are you a rangers fan out of curiosity? The difference is if you are, the journalists  that support that  club are always happy to write about us doing bad etc and highlight stuff we do wrong. I guess that's why I'm not a journalist I would be at least reporting on all matters and mention this thing. If people like you who work in the media don't mention it then who will? I just think you would gain more respect and at least it wouldn't be all one way traffic against us. Not just you obviously others could do it aswell. I honestly feel the media are scared of them in this country. 

Nah. I've spent the last 30 years pretending to be one so I could land a gig blogging.

I don't know how many times I need to say I'm not a reporter before people understand I'm not a reporter. I write an opinion blog based on what's been going on over the last week with the club. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That's even fucking worse then. You've been told to write what you want but you don't see fit to expose the double-standards.

Why all the bullshit earlier about them getting rid of you if you wen't down that route etc? :lol: you are a joke mate. 

Because as much as having free reign to write what I want goes, nobody is going to publish something on their coin which criticises them. 

Because as much as having free reign to write what I want goes, nobody is going to publish something on their coin which criticises them. 

You just don't get it do you.

Enjoy your £50 or whatever they are giving you.

Maybe one day if it's not too late you will click on to the chance you had - then again maybe not. 

Your ideal for The Record. I'll give you that much. 

Nah. I've spent the last 30 years pretending to be one so I could land a gig blogging.

I don't know how many times I need to say I'm not a reporter before people understand I'm not a reporter. I write an opinion blog based on what's been going on over the last week with the club. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need to take offence just asked a simple question. Wouldn't be first time someone came on this and wasn't a rangers fan. So what is a blog? Is it someone that writes for a paper ? I always thought that was a journalist? I'm not down with all the cool kids so honestly don't know the difference. 

6 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Isn't the basic idea of them allowing you a blog as a Rangers supporter to speak your mind as a Rangers fan on issues not only you are happy with but also unhappy with ?

Have they gave you basic instructions on what you can and can't say or speak about or who your'e allowed to be critical of including the Record.

If your'e saying they won't allow you to be critical of them and they censor what you say then that's not a democracy that's a newspaper acting like a dictator.

It's a Rangers blog but seems your allowed to talk about something that is constantly repeated every day from Rangers fans and that's about it.

There is also nothing stopping you having a go at other journos from other newspapers in relation to the negativity they spew on a daily basis towards the club and fans, There is nothing stopping you putting the boot in to the bloggers who hate Rangers and there is nothing stopping you more importantly of putting the boot into our own board for allowing it and sitting doing nothing or even asking the question of why they only do something when it is a personal attack against them, But ignore and do nothing to defend the clubs fans.

I'm not having a go at you and hope you can understand the anger when the club and fans get shit on from a great height for the slightest thing and the media go to town and our board sit doing absolutely nothing.

That's all i'm saying on this and wish you all the best in your blog and wherever it takes you.

Of course they won't allow any real criticism of themselves. Go try criticise your employer on their social media channels for example and see where it gets you. 

Instructions are "it's your blog and your thoughts. We'll rarely suggest topics so it's your ideas".

Seriously though, what's the point of putting the boot into other bloggers, pundits etc? Imo, it makes me no better than them and their petty shite. I'd rather write stuff that Rangers fans can read about the team or whatever and find ideas they agree agree with, disagree with  or whatever. Use it to promote good stuff that the club is doing or young players coming through. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well if they won't then you'll continue writing bland articles on the football whilst your paper, editor, colleagues and bheast blogger continue the campaign to attack us.

So why does it matter about this settling in and not rocking the boat so as to keep a Rangers friendly guy in the msm?

It's bollocks.

You've sold out to them, you and them are happy with the arrangement of you being the pet Ranger, and even though the opinion of fans on the injustice and in particular from that rag are laid out clearly you won't blog about the real issue because it would cost you.

At least there's now some transparency.

5 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

No need to take offence just asked a simple question. Wouldn't be first time someone came on this and wasn't a rangers fan. So what is a blog? Is it someone that writes for a paper ? I always thought that was a journalist? I'm not down with all the cool kids so honestly don't know the difference. 

It's essentially punters like me who have no qualification but have an opinion and can put it across in a halfway eloquent manner. 

Posted in another thread:

Got told there about and can confirm an online article in today's Rhebel.

Picture of Feyenoord fans fighting.

Then a caption associating it to Rangers FC, assume this is meant to be part of the trail to find the article (sport/football/Rangers). And then the article itself which can be clicked on which mentions ex Ranger Gio Van B. That's the Rangers link.

So picture (of rioting).....Rangers FC....article.

Is it any wonder folk despise this republican Rangers hating gutter rag.

As long as you get paid well by this mob for sticking to your remit then alls well, ignore the obvious eh Dude.

34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's essentially punters like me who have no qualification but have an opinion and can put it across in a halfway eloquent manner. 

Basically just anyone who will write what they tell them ie sweeping up anything C*ltic do wrong. 

Noticed this for some time now and it does make one wonder if the chosen respective bloggers are being given different instructions i.e. Savco blogger continually using his piece to attack Rangers (new club etc etc) Rangers blogger writing only about Rangers and never responding to said Savco blogger's attacks. Listened to radio jacobite the other night and Gerry the Savco fan took great delight in reading out Naysmith's press conference statement in it's entirety,must have said "sevco" and "new club" a dozen times. First few Rangers fans who phoned in made no attempt to destroy Naysmith's pish and I started to wonder if even the callers to a phone in were being hand picked. Then some guy from Callander called in and mentioned the SPFL and UEFA websites and how Naysmith is no administrator and I thought "gawn yersel pal,answering pish and defending our club". Guess what I'm trying to say is if I was in a position to counter ANY injustice or attack I perceive to do with our club you bet your bottom dollar I would take that opportunity. Fuck toeing the mhedia line and writing a load of bland shite that the majority of Rangers fans know anyway. 

Just now, Weird_Beard said:

The cluelessness of the majority attacking The Dude is absolutely baffling. Seriously baffling. That's because none of you have a clue what you're talking about. Embarrassing!

Not attacking him as you put it. I appreciate him replying to me. If I am one of those you deem to be attacking him. I am simply asking who reports this and giving he works for record he himself could do it or could have one of his pals write it if he is scared or it's not his job to write about them or even compare them 

8 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

The cluelessness of the majority attacking The Dude is absolutely baffling. Seriously baffling. That's because none of you have a clue what you're talking about. Embarrassing!

What's weird is you haven't posted since March 2015 till now not about Rangers but a post about another poster.

10 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

If you could be bothered to actually read then you wouldn't be baffled. It's all laid out very clear, across many posts from various posters. He doesn't care about equality and parity for Rangers, just himself - which is fine but you can't blame others for being annoyed at it. 

Its the double standards that really gets on my goat. While I understand that is what the media do, pander to a particular view, the fact there is no choice that matches our view, sickens me.

Today the Herald had a front page 'investigation' into Orangemen being elected to Council? Why? What is the investigation about? Do any other elected officials have to be investigated for being part of a worldwide religion well documented for its failure to protect those most vulnerable, and ironically, those the religion was founded to save? No. So why are Orangemen requiring investigation? The actual piece with quotes for the leader was well put across, but most people don't get past the tutting at the headlines.

The fact a convicted racist is taking selfies with players isn't particularly newsworthy, There is every chance Gordon had no idea who he was - still we know exactly how it would have been spun if it was a Rangers player.

I think there is a change coming, I'm glad to see the rise of the Order - we know they are anti-independence, we know they will counter the almost stranglehold influence from the established RC church in our politics. More voice and greater representation is what we need. Perhaps then, we'll have media outlets willing to write for our views. I've long argued with my father than the OO need to focus on promoting the values, beliefs and interests of its members and I'm glad to see this is what is happening.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

What's weird is you haven't posted since March 2015 till now not about Rangers but a post about another poster.

Wouldn't be surprised if its "the dude" on this account as well then. 

4 hours ago, WWTC said:

Look at the coupon on that wee cunt, could tell hes a tim miles away. Good to see his ma's stubble runs in the family.

They all have that same shady look inbreeding does that.

Wow, that long Smile? Sorry my last post wasn't sooner.  In all seriousness though. I do much prefer reading the forums than posting. Forgive me, but I felt I should contribute in here because since i'm a blogger myself (not football, but music) I can relate from where Dude is coming from. I have my own site, so can write whatever I want and can offend whoever I want. 

Dude is neither a journalist nor a reporter. He blogs about the club. If he is telling us that certain articles would never get by the Editor for whatever reason then why write it? It is a complete waste of time. Now he could blog from his own website to get these points across but he makes a fair point, why don't the folk who would like the views to be put publicly do it themselves, on their own website, in their own time, in their own words? There is a wide target audience for it.

Contrary to what you all seem to think, he doesn't have the platform for it on the DR. He does have a platform to talk about the football on the pitch, so why not let him do it?

34 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

Oh ma lordy, so no one can have an opinion, what makes your opinion of the cluelessness being seriously baffling any more right than the people who seriously baffle you being right !? And by the way I havent had a dig at your pal Dude .

11 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if its "the dude" on this account as well then. 

Haha, not The Dude nor do I know him personally although certainly a 'Big Lebowski' fan. Incidentally, I generally like reading K.A.I's posts and The Dude's. I just believe The Dude is getting a bad rap here. 

For the record, Wasn't a fan of your article Dude. Seemed rushed, haha!