*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Should have checked the team news just stuck Beerman on fgs

Cash out? If its not available you'll get refunded, hes not even in the squad

edit: nae joy, hes on the bench. I musta just saw "beer" n thought "yes please"

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Chance for Hodson to prove himself.

He has been absolutely awful everytime I have seen him at left back, not expecting anything different today. He's a reasonably solid defensive right back... that's it! Disappointed with the lineup, will be pleasantly surprised if we take the 3 points and not at all surprised if we don't take any.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, WWTC said:

Cash out? If its not available you'll get refunded, hes not even in the squad

Can't cash out mate, he's on the bench. Hopefully comes on in the second half and scores a worldie. Think I get a refund if he doesn't get on at all

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Can't cash out mate, he's on the bench. Hopefully comes on in the second half and scores a worldie. Think I get a refund if he doesn't get on at all

Even if he comes on as a sub you'll also get a refund if the first goal is scored before he comes on so it's almost guaranteed.

3 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

He has been absolutely awful everytime I have seen him at left back, not expecting anything different today. He's a reasonably solid defensive right back... that's it! Disappointed with the lineup, will be pleasantly surprised if we take the 3 points and not at all surprised if we don't take any.

Worth keeping as a squad player if we can't get any better IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You will get a refund if he hasn't came on till the first goal has been scored. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RFC RYAN said:

You will get a refund if he hasn't came on till the first goal has been scored. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Even if he comes on as a sub you'll also get a refund if the first goal is scored before he comes on so it's almost guaranteed.

That's not bad then, hope Young Barjonas gets a run out got him on anytime at 6/1

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You'll also get cash back if we score and hes not on mate. 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

miller mckay garner. I dont care what anybody says about team formations  - we will play that as a 4-3-3 because the players cant play the 4-2-3-1 stuff that Pedro wants.

Again.

Looked a 442 to me, Windass and McKay on the wings with Garner and Miller upfront

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was woeful the only game I remember him playing there tbf.

Think it was dundee away the last time he played at left back, and I would have to say it's probably the poorest performance I have seen in a rangers jersey this season, and that takes some doing!