*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

Injuries or not, to be playing a top 6 side with a midfield of Barjonas and Waghorn with Miller in front of the back four is absolutely unacceptable. What a state we've got ourselves in. 

Mental. Look how many players we've had come in in the last 2 seasons that have or can play in midfield.

Holt, Halliday, Zelalem, Toral, Hyndman, Barton, Kranjcar, Rossiter, Forrester, Windass, Crooks, Ball.

Yet we're having to stick Miller, Waghorn in midfield with a young untested player.

Need to sign another 3-4 for next season :no:

41 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

That's precisely my point. I never used to mind them but today you couldn't tell if that was hibs or hearts through from Edinburgh. Changed days. Pricks! 

Cunts like the rest of Scottish football who took glee in putting the boot into us when we were down 

4 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Mental. Look how many players we've had come in in the last 2 seasons that have or can play in midfield.

Holt, Halliday, Zelalem, Toral, Hyndman, Barton, Kranjcar, Rossiter, Forrester, Windass, Crooks, Ball.

Yet we're having to stick Miller, Waghorn in midfield with a young untested player.

Need to sign another 3-4 for next season :no:

It's got to the point that despite the negatives, signing as many new players as possible is what I want to see happen. Keeping any number of that squad is just asking for more of the same.

I was criticised on here by fellow fans because I said Toral didn't deserve a start. What did he do today, apart from constantly pass the ball to the opposition?

But my main concern is Caixinha. Rangers have been embarrassingly awful since he took charge. I really want to support him because if he does well we do well but it's not going to happen. 

49 minutes ago, Blue Atheist said:

I was criticised on here by fellow fans because I said Toral didn't deserve a start. What did he do today, apart from constantly pass the ball to the opposition?

But my main concern is Caixinha. Rangers have been embarrassingly awful since he took charge. I really want to support him because if he does well we do well but it's not going to happen. 

while he does not convince me   the only games we have lost was the celtic ones   2 defeats in 8  with that shit team is not bad   give him the chance to bring in his own players then you can judge him