Season Ticket General Sale

I'm in bf2 with my son we paid an extra fee on top of our season ticket last year to get the scum games,think I was £100 and the boy was £50,never got asked this year was just autorenewed.

8 hours ago, Teamgers said:

So where do they seat you when it's an Old Firm game?

Twice last season I got put cd 7 then cd 5 very back row (row ab) any further back and I would of been sitting on the roof. Sick of most people in the BR getting the shite seats.

3 hours ago, RFCHTID said:

I'm in bf2 with my son we paid an extra fee on top of our season ticket last year to get the scum games,think I was £100 and the boy was £50,never got asked this year was just autorenewed.

How much was your ticket and your sons if you don't mind me asking? We were in BF3 for one of the cup games and the view was good. The reason I'm asking is that my grandson doesn't get the option of OF tickets because we sit in BR

13 hours ago, jintybear said:

I'm in BR4 and I've also paid extra for the OF games, the think that pisses menoffnis that the wean doesn't get the option to go to the OF games :angrywillie:

Yup i was in the same spot this season kid was a bit hacked off but as he is 16 now he has moved to the main stand so happy days he will get his own

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

How much was your ticket and your sons if you don't mind me asking? We were in BF3 for one of the cup games and the view was good. The reason I'm asking is that my grandson doesn't get the option of OF tickets because we sit in BR

I'm in bf1 Jinty,  £435 with the tarrier games included,  my boy is £120 tarrier games also included. 

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I'm in bf1 Jinty,  £435 with the tarrier games included,  my boy is £120 tarrier games also included. 

Thanks for that. We'll probably or next season, I think we've left it too late for this one! 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Thanks for that. We'll probably or next season, I think we've left it too late for this one! 

Should give them a phone or pop into the ticket office, pretty sure there will still be seats available in the BF.  

Just as Tiger Shaw stated £435 for me and £120 for the wee man.Good view when were shooting towards us but can be a bit boring when we are shooting towards the Copland Rd end.Also close enough to the union bears for the atmosphere.The wee fella loves where his seat is.

21 hours ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

That is shit mate. Is that for all BR, what is the reason they give for not letting the kids go.

I would have said money! They can charge 49 quid a pop for the filth. However, I asked if I could just pay an adults price for the wee man,nope, not allowed. last old firm game I had to sit in another seat and the wee man had watch on the telly whilst scumbags had an actual party on our seats. onthe list to move but was told was over 1000 on the list. the attitude of the girl in the ticket office was poor tbh. Though about not renewing and taking our chances in the public sale. 

10 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

For those on the waiting list, be aware.

I was on it last year and I didn't get an e-mail telling me the public sale had started. I found out on here and just managed to get a decent seat before they sold out. 

I emailed TO as a general enquiry as to ensure I was on the list. Thankfully it was a positive reply just need to make sure I keep checking email and don't dingy unknown numbers on my phone.