Kenny Miller signed photo required....can you help

Boybluesy

Just now, Boybluesy said:

I've asked the club for a signed photo of Kenny for a lifetime fans birthday present.  They've replied he's on holiday.  Can anyone advise where I might get one.  Needed for the 30th May..

@ForeverAndEver is his biggest fan. He will have a few spare lying around surely.

7 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

I've asked the club for a signed photo of Kenny for a lifetime fans birthday present.  They've replied he's on holiday.  Can anyone advise where I might get one.  Needed for the 30th May..

Phone Rangers Charity Foundation

https://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/contact

22 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

He's away just now but I'll nip in when he's back. He's just over the fence from me 

:whistle:

Realise this is little help but theres plenty of those gimpy instagram pages ran by weans that make photoshop pictures and get them signed by players.

Like I say probably of little help but if yer struggling have a look. Search rfcedits, RFC, watp, 1872 etc

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's a random place to have signed gear. What kind of things did they have?

Can't remember it all mate but Gazza,  Laudrup,  and a few more Rangers things , they also had man u , liverpool , few decent pairs signed boxing gloves n stuff , ranged from about £50 too a cpl hundred 

15 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Can't remember it all mate but Gazza,  Laudrup,  and a few more Rangers things , they also had man u , liverpool , few decent pairs signed boxing gloves n stuff , ranged from about £50 too a cpl hundred 

That's brilliant. Might be worth a wee look

21 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

A lifetime fan of Kenny Miller? :tut: