Season ticket sales as at 05/06/2017

Cam1872

16 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Some cunt count the spare seats on the website 

Due to all the seat-moving and stuff, there will be some seats which are still reserved, but ultimately won't get sold by the final reservation deadline.  They'll be released on Monday, I believe.

No idea how many there actually are, but there's at least 2 that I know of. :p:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Due to all the seat-moving and stuff, there will be some seats which are still reserved, but ultimately won't get sold by the final reservation deadline.  They'll be released on Monday, I believe.

No idea how many there actually are, but there's at least 2 that I know of. :p:

Hmm. That might explain all of the tickets shown available for the general sale for the European game earlier today that seemed to be sold out areas for STs.

Looked like there were several hundred unsold ST seats around the Govan, Copland, Main and Enclosure. So they'll become available soon??

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hmm. That might explain all of the tickets shown available for the general sale for the European game earlier today that seemed to be sold out areas for STs.

Looked like there were several hundred unsold ST seats around the Govan, Copland, Main and Enclosure. So they'll become available soon??

I've told you all I know.  Anything else would be guesswork. 

I would guess it would be the odd pair here and there, rather than hundreds, but it's just a guess.

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

I've told you all I know.  Anything else would be guesswork. 

I would guess it would be the odd pair here and there, rather than hundreds, but it's just a guess.

It was. Twos and threes all over the stadium. I'd guess a few hundred in total.

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

ST sales can go to 50000 STs but only 43500 can include Septic.   Just had a look at the sales,   Govan and Copland sold out, around 100 left in the Enclosure and rear Main,  a couple of thousand left in the Club Deck, similar number in BR and odd tickets in BF.    So about 6000 left on sale.   BF ST holders can select OF games so with most probably doing so there must be comfortably over 40k sales including Septic and maybe a couple of thousand in the Broomloan who have not opted for OF games.   Overall reckon we are around 42-43k sales.

RFC web site states that Broomloan season tickets DO NOT include tims game.

30 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

RFC web site states that Broomloan season tickets DO NOT include tims game.

BR Family section,the Adult season ticket gets you an OF ticket but only if you do not buy it via the website. Basically need to phone up or go into the TO in person.  Used to be that BR only got you one out of the two OF games.

On 6/20/2017 at 11:45 PM, Inigo said:

It was. Twos and threes all over the stadium. I'd guess a few hundred in total.

^^ These groups of two and three ST seats together appear to have gone on sale now.

New groups of 2 and 3 seats together are available scattered throughout the stadium now (Govan and Main, mainly). :tu:

Roll up if you haven't bought yet... :winnings:

53 minutes ago, blueredandwhite said:

There is an absolute cracker of seat available. Main Stand Front MFK - Right next to the directors box - £650 on the site.

Yup. Some smashin seats been made available.

1 hour ago, blueredandwhite said:

There is an absolute cracker of seat available. Main Stand Front MFK - Right next to the directors box - £650 on the site.

Madness how much over just a couple of rows in MS p n am only £450 jumps £200 for a few rows over

Got mine for the Sandy Jardine East Corner today. My dad & sister have tickets there - she has my old seat - but it's the first time I've had a season ticket in 14 years, and the first I've actually paid for. Dunno why but feel on cloud nine over knowing I'll be a season ticket holder this season. 

3 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Got mine for the Sandy Jardine East Corner today. My dad & sister have tickets there - she has my old seat - but it's the first time I've had a season ticket in 14 years, and the first I've actually paid for. Dunno why but feel on cloud nine over knowing I'll be a season ticket holder this season. 

Why not add some icing to your cake?...

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

If the tims get 7500 for the Broomloan that must be maxed out now.

Probably not quite because STs in the family section don't include OF. We're probably a little off the max.

17 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

I am in that section, had a look for a mate, none available acc to website

Probably sold now. A bunch of new tickets were put up for sale a month or so ago, including a few in the Main Stand.