FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Aye it can get a wee bit bigoted lol. Can't remember the exact name mate but I will invite you tonight after I finish work. Psn is allym1690.

Suits me :lol:

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

the Iain Huntley 11

Fuck sake man. :lol:

Hammered one of the scumbags yesterday and after he quit I messaged him to ask why he quit. His response was that his wean  was playing and wanted a rematch with him playing me this time. He quit after 5 goals and blocked me lol.

Was 4-0 up against one of them again today and he quit and It wouldn't let me send a message to him. Won every game in seasons and cups so far this year.

24 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Hammered one of the scumbags yesterday and after he quit I messaged him to ask why he quit. His response was that his wean  was playing and wanted a rematch with him playing me this time. He quit after 5 goals and blocked me lol.

Was 4-0 up against one of them again today and he quit and It wouldn't let me send a message to him. Won every game in seasons and cups so far this year.

Haven't played any seasons at all but keep beating them.

No Surrender.

48 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Haven't played any seasons at all but keep beating them.

No Surrender.

Rangers are pretty lethal going forward against the teams you get matched up with, just find it really easy to open teams up with our forward line and attacking midfielders.

5 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Rangers are pretty lethal going forward against the teams you get matched up with, just find it really easy to open teams up with our forward line and attacking midfielders.

I've been using us on UT and doing well. Miller's inform is amazing.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

My SBC packs have been pretty dreadul apart from a Martial which is only 40k apart from the first week or so.

Got Ousmane Dembele from my WL rewards.

My rewards were dead tbh, best value pack I've had so far was Gabriel Jesus in one of those 2player packs you get from the daily objectives or maybe Screamer Perisic from a guaranteed screamer player pack.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

My rewards were dead tbh, best value pack I've had so far was Gabriel Jesus in one of those 2player packs you get from the daily objectives or maybe Screamer Perisic from a guaranteed screamer player pack.

Am talking shite about SBCs :lol: A got Reus not that long ago. Packed Alli and Sane in the first week though, got a couple of discard Informs. I buy the occasional £3/5 fifa points for a couple of packs, packed Walker today, Mane and Inform Young.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Am talking shite about SBCs :lol: A got Reus not that long ago. Packed Alli and Sane in the first week though, got a couple of discard Informs. I buy the occasional £3/5 fifa points for a couple of packs, packed Walker today, Mane and Inform Young.

Haven't spent anything on FIFA points and I got Radja Nainggolain, Alex Sandro and Matuidi as well as Benzema.

Got fuck all tonight though best was Werner. 

10 hours ago, Siwel said:

Does anyone have a standout player that seems to find his way into every FUT team you build this year no matter what? Think mine would be Bakayoko or Overmaars

I don't like Bakayoko much to be honest I packed him untradable and be doesnt make any of my squads now.

I would say the Puskas Giroud or Screamer Ozil.

Archived