FIFA 18

DeanMK

Just got this the other day after being on Pes for a couple of years. went straight to div 6 in seasons with Rangers but just lost 8 out of the last 9 and on the verge of sticking my tele through the window. What formations etc does everybody use for the Gers, defending and finishing seem to be my main problems. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I don't like Bakayoko much to be honest I packed him untradable and be doesnt make any of my squads now.

I would say the Puskas Giroud or Screamer Ozil.

I couldn’t get the Puskas Giroud to score for me thought he was too slow, not tried Ozil yet. Bailly is one that I always fit in no matter what too.

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I couldn’t get the Puskas Giroud to score for me thought he was too slow, not tried Ozil yet. Bailly is one that I always fit in no matter what too.

Giroud is phenomenal as is Harry Kane, just shoot and they score more often than not.

Moussa Dembele is a cracking player as well my reserve left sided midfielder for resting Ozil. 

Haven't used Bailly yet this year I'm using the Spurs centre backs and Lloris.

43 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Just got this the other day after being on Pes for a couple of years. went straight to div 6 in seasons with Rangers but just lost 8 out of the last 9 and on the verge of sticking my tele through the window. What formations etc does everybody use for the Gers, defending and finishing seem to be my main problems. 

6 is solid for.some reason. I need 6 points from 5 games to.go.up. But I've been relegated from 6 once and just stayed up twice.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

6 is solid for.some reason. I need 6 points from 5 games to.go.up. But I've been relegated from 6 once and just stayed up twice.

It seemed a big jump from seven but I've carried my shit form into seven which is whats pissing me off more. Managed to win a few now so might even go up again. Think the frustration was making me lose more than anything else. Gone to a 4-2-3-1 which seems to have helped my defending.

27 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

It seemed a big jump from seven but I've carried my shit form into seven which is whats pissing me off more. Managed to win a few now so might even go up again. Think the frustration was making me lose more than anything else. Gone to a 4-2-3-1 which seems to have helped my defending.

I play a 4411 with us. Seem to do quite well with that 

7 hours ago, dougal72 said:

5 game winning streak to get up to d6 and then lost my first two 1-0 and 6-5,  have a feeling I'm going to bounce up and down for a season or two. The difference in class between d7 and 6 is pretty staggering. 

Ive not long switched from Xbox to PS and feel the PS has a higher standard of player.

D6 was absolutely solid for me. Hopefully I can get out of 5 at first time.of.asking

On 17/11/2017 at 12:34, gazza27 said:

I’ve not got a scooby what they are talking about when they mention things like that:lol:

Mate I've  been playing this for years and there's still some posts in here like a foreign language to me. I just want to play a game of football ffs. Yes I like fut but as well but I'm no fannying about doing squad builders or trying ti complete tasks. I've played a bit of squad battles this year but after a couple of go's I got bored of that as I'd much rather play against Harvey2011 and hope the cunt chokes on his spaghetti hoops when I score than worry about cards and packs etc

Archived