Forrester sent away from Auchenhowie

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

That game against St Johnstone when we were losing and him and that tarrier bastard O Halloran were pishing themselves laughing on the bench says all you need to know about the character of both,get the two of them to fuck 

Dundee away that was, 2 arseholes.

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Dundee away that was, 2 arseholes.

Thought it was St Johnstone couldn't remember,their days at the club were numbered from then on for me honking attitude I'd be sitting on the bench raging and choking to get on if it was me O Halloran was probably loving it right enough,I said what I thought at the time about O Hallorans signing and was shot down for it I questioned his commitment and wether he really wanted to be here given his background....guess I was proven right 

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Cheers mate, couldnt find it anywhere.

Forwarded it to him through twitter n asked if hes training today, we'll see if he gets back to me ?

3 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Cheers mate, couldnt find it anywhere.

Forwarded it to him through twitter n asked if hes training today, we'll see if he gets back to me ?

Well he was pretty open on Twitter to shut down rumours about him being axed so hopefully you get a response. It was only taken in April so Its shocking to be in that shape and for me shows lack of commitment and professionalism.

I'm sure MW said something about if he applied himself in training then he would be first on the team sheet so he must have a problem with discipline and fitness. Cunt is stealing a living. I played Sunday junior league and if i showed up like that i would be sent packing.

5 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Is this you trying to talking about football now.

Usual chat is that you're just a stoner and cant decide between curvy or straight cocks,  you picked a favorite yet? 

:lol: "usual chat" so someones been looking thru my posts have they? :lol: Weirdo :lol: stop making more of a tit of yourself than you already have in this thread.

11 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

:lol: "usual chat" so someones been looking thru my posts have they? :lol: Weirdo :lol: stop making more of a tit of yourself than you already have in this thread.

More of a tit that discussing cocks on a public forum!

Weirdo.

Nae bother Del Boy 

5 hours ago, ben51 said:

The picture is from April. He's lost all the weight. 

This was him in April and no way does he looks like that other pic.,  I think Lord Sumerslie Photo-shopped that other one.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/270417-Rangers-training/G0000Zb6uJc9L4wk/I0000Oe2XPFFV3mY/C0000QbNJPfzeI.A