Forrester sent away from Auchenhowie

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So now we see the lad might not have done anything wrong, like I said it was a small write up in the media with no details, yet some on here were calling him a waster etc.

Now fair enough, there might be some people in the know, but I know all the people who were going after the lad aren't. It's embarrassing that some people just go straight for the lads throat with very little evidence, he is one of our own players. I wouldn't say going after one of your own players just because of hearsay is fitting behaviour of the tag - best fans in the world.

I believe we are the best fans in the world, but there's always a few that let us down. Now, even if he's done something wrong until we know for sure we shouldn't automatically hate on the guy. I would have thought this was obvious.

Don't hate him- he's not good enough. Plain n simple. Get him out the door along with a few others

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

It doesn't matter when that pic was taken he should have been sacked as soon as he came in like that, shows how fucking bad his attitude to our club is what a waste of a wage.

14 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

As far as im concerned a player is as good as his last game, you could score a hat trick at the piggery but if youre shite vs Partick ill be letting you hear about it. 

Folk think footballers should get all of the glory of winning but none of the pain of losing.

I blame the pussyfication of British youth, cunts that would start crying if their boss started shouting at them. The type that sue when they get reprimanded at work and take a week off when they stub their toe. Shitebags. And thats what some modern players are like, theyre brought up through the ranks of youth systems being told they are fantastic their whole lives then cant handle getting booed when theyre shite.

Aye we've definitely reared a generation of pussys God help us if we need to go to war and have to send these chino wearing,quiff sporting faggots 

30 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Well ya fud, even with a six pack u can push your belly out. I'm not saying he's in prime condition but neither am I saying he is fat. One picture does not tell the whole story, but keep going. Taigy behaviour.

Criticising a highly paid professional for being clearly overweight mid season is taig behaviour? :lol:

Ffs....Attitide as a paper said it, no confirmed as pish.... now its Weight. Not squaring the ball at porkheid. Sounds scapegoat time.

Waghorn looks like he has eaten Forrester. Niko was no where near in top condition. New boy from colombia doesnt look like he has ever had a six pack but he is the best ever striker.

I dont think many can say that Forrester didnt at least try when given his 5 and ten mins here and there  

Again  lets just wish thr boy well with his future career. 

Harry is my hero.

5 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Ffs....Attitide as a paper said it, no confirmed as pish.... now its Weight. Not squaring the ball at porkheid. Sounds scapegoat time.

Waghorn looks like he has eaten Forrester. Niko was no where near in top condition. New boy from colombia doesnt look like he has ever had a six pack but he is the best ever striker.

I dont think many can say that Forrester didnt at least try when given his 5 and ten mins here and there  

Again  lets just wish thr boy well with his future career. 

Harry is my hero.

Attitude and weight come down to the same thing imo his professionalism 

16 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He did a decent job at times under an awful manager but basically like a lot of Warburton signings he just not good enough.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Yet to a man everyone of us last season when he was on short term contract after his performances especially Dundee home in the Scottish cup  were calling for him to get a long term deal 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Attitude and weight come down to the same thing imo his professionalism 

So more than Harry can be included in this.  Where has his attitude been confirmed being a problem?

No idea where the weight thing comes from boy doesnt look overweight .

This is the picture in question and the one in my profile..

270216_st_mirren_forrester_cele_05-650x400.jpg

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Gazza would never have survived the Twitter crowd with his weight issues.

Gazza was always at his best for us that wee bit heavy , when he went on the mad health kicks I think took a wee edge off his play 

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

So more than Harry can be included in this.  Where has his attitude been confirmed being a problem?

No idea where the weight thing comes from boy doesnt look overweight .

This is the picture in question and the one in my profile..

270216_st_mirren_forrester_cele_05-650x400.jpg

Haha that's not the picture in question,enjoy your time aff Harry ?