Jean Claude Darchevile

Boab

I was scepticle at him being described fast at 31 if I'm honest but he certainly was that and more.

He was lively, wanted the ball as some didn't seem to as much in the 1st half, hit a good cross in and even pushed somebody.

Bring on the Old Firm games wae him about!

He was impressive apart from the flash of temper (Hutton also had one - or two). A wee bit worrying if you lose the rag in a friendly.

Don't know mate, it shows the team spirit is there if they want to fight.

Last season under PLG there was no spirit and they didn't even fight for a ball. Now they are fightingbecause they are fouled. Good changes and long may they continue in my opinion

i saw darcheville chase a lost cause and actually keep it in, something boyd wouldnt have been able to do. i also saw him run past a defender then back heel it perfectly to set up another player, had that been boyd he probably would have got muscled out of the original run. obviously need to see more of "darshy-veel" as they were callin him on setanta before we can make a good enough judgement... but where was alan gow ?!?!?

when i think about it..

he reminds me of sebo in his first game for us! =|

His past record suggests that he'll find the net a lot more than Sebo though.

There can't be many stronger and faster partnerships in Britain that Sebo and Darcheville though. If they became lethal it'd be a winning combination.

i saw darcheville chase a lost cause and actually keep it in, something boyd wouldnt have been able to do. i also saw him run past a defender then back heel it perfectly to set up another player, had that been boyd he probably would have got muscled out of the original run. obviously need to see more of "darshy-veel" as they were callin him on setanta before we can make a good enough judgement... but where was alan gow ?!?!?

I don't know about Alan, maybe Alan is being saved for the bigger games vs Chelsea and Ajax!

Ps. If he had had a slight injury then I think he'd rather have played this Saturday against Falkirk than tonight, because of Alex Totten

yer its possible, i cant remember if gow had played against the other 2 german teams but i think he played against the first one?

i was looking forward to seeing him, but like you said he might have had an niggling injury or they are just saving him... i think they could have brough him on for thommo and moved adam into the centre and put gow up front, might have worked better but its easier said than done

I think both players looked great. Cuellar will do well imo in the SPL , his background has not been the most glamourous and he has manged to climb the ranks from low divisions and shows he has a winning mentality. He is quite physical in the air and will do ok. Darcheville looks promising but might prove a bit of a hot head but good all the same

Was impressed with his Hold up play and vision, and also his pace, even though we wer told about that when he arrived a just couldn't see much pace in him to be honest but he's quick :D

little bot of a hot head though was a little silly to have his little tantrum!

Was impressed with his Hold up play and vision, and also his pace, even though we wer told about that when he arrived a just couldn't see much pace in him to be honest but he's quick :D

probably only because hes just starting out and wants to impress. I hope !!

See when he made that challene i thought he was off and actually felt said for him cause you could tell he was deteremined to impress and thats good , i really like him, might get his name on my strip hehehe or quellar

See when he made that challene i thought he was off and actually felt said for him cause you could tell he was deteremined to impress and thats good , i really like him, might get his name on my strip hehehe or quellar

It was good to see a fight in him, something we definetly lacked in the last two seasons but he just went a little over board with his reaction i thought, i reckon in any league/cup game he would have been on his way, but a m sure Wattie will have a word in his ear tell him just to cool it a bit!

Hes not come to Ibrox for a payday, thats for sure.

tbh you cant blame the guy though, they were kickin lumps out of us whenever we got up there half

I agree but he does need to calm down a bit tbh , i reckon ur right scott tho about walter having a word in his ear

yer i agree he sorta lost the plot a bit, i sorta felt he was gonna lose it everytime he lost the ball/got tackled, but it didnt help that the setanta commentators kept judging him based on one little moment where he got a lil mad.