Kitbag.com

8 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Read this morning that it's 75/25 in our favour from the megastore and a 50/50 split if purchased from elsewhere.

The top is £20 from the megastore and £40 from Kitbag. Do the maths.

King clearly said Rangers get more money if it's bought from the megastore or from Rangers online.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Plenty of folk arent able to get to the Megastore, we dont need 50 posts in each thread saying "buy from the megastore not anywhere else"

For fuck sake can folk not just be happy that the deal is sorted and get on with it, I bought my top from Sports Direct yesterday, Rangers will still get money, we're probably talking pennies in difference here anyway, maybe a few quid.

Go out and buy your top, if you cant get it from the Megastore then get it from wherever is selling it, and just be thankful this deal is over. And ignore these folk still on their high horse thinking they can tell other bears where to spend their money

People that can't get to the megastore can buy from Rangers online.

I honestly don't get it. The Board explicitly said that it's better for the club if we buy from the megastore or from the Rangers shop online. Given that, why would anyone buy elsewhere? 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

King clearly said Rangers get more money if it's bought from the megastore or from Rangers online.

I know that. The Rangers megastore didn't have any though, Kitbag did.

Also, 50% of £40 is more than 75% of £20. So if those figure are actually true then I'm claiming staunch points for giving more money to the club than the rest of you peasants.

11 hours ago, Bydo said:

Well I'll be damned.Very informative!
I get all of the special fabric stuff, and can understand other wee features- but to me a Rangers top should always have a nicely embroidered crest on it. Having it heat pressed on just seems... cheap.

Its embroidered. Season before last did as well.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Ok, another basic question. Why does rangers.co.uk not have a link to the megastore? :huh:

King ditched all links to SD from the website while all the fuss was going on. I assume that will reappear sometime soon.