Eight players and Counting

Smile

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

We have been needing a midfield player who can contribute with goals for ages, looking forward to seeing this guy.

I agree with you my friend. Many people saying need another striker but its we need more midfielders contributing with goals and I think Pena can do this. 

I hope these guys really fit in, but I remember seeing a similar video clip about Toral, looked brilliant in it, but look what happened to him, never turned up! Here's hoping the new guys can give us all a lift and a great season ahead..

1 hour ago, Teamgers said:

I hope these guys really fit in, but I remember seeing a similar video clip about Toral, looked brilliant in it, but look what happened to him, never turned up! Here's hoping the new guys can give us all a lift and a great season ahead..

Alves should be rock solid.

Pena is class and I think he will score a couple and set up quite a few this season. Although I've read that he has struggled for form in the last year or so.

Hopefully Jack can make the step up at a bigger club with bigger expectations.

I don't know, or had even heard of the others, before we signed them and to me are a bit of an unknown quantity.